Old 02-04-2011, 10:34 PM   #16  
Not Giving Up!

S/C/G: 351/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

My favorite homemade pizza right now is a Buffalo Chicken Pizza. I take a Flatout Artisan fold-it wrap (it looks like two round personal pizza crusts stuck together - and is 3 P+), coat both sides (bottom and top) with 2 tsp olive oil (2 P+), use a little hot sauce as a base instead of tomato sauce, top with diced 3 oz of grilled chicken breast (3 P+), 1/2 cup fire roasted diced tomatoes (strained of all excess liquid) and 1 oz of reduced fat crumbled blue cheese (2 P+). Bake in 375 degree oven for about 10 minutes.

Very filling and delicious! My husband loves it when I make these. I pair them with a big salad for supper once a week.
LitChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:24 PM   #17  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Lit Chick- I do pretty much the same thing when it comes to buffalo chicken wraps but i do add diced celery though. Sometimes I just use Laughing Cow blue cheese instead of crumbles but you could do the same with crumbles and some cream cheese or sour cream anyway. Flatout wraps is just awesome for 1 point (on the flex plan for me.)
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:04 PM   #18  
no excuses

S/C/G: 231.8

Height: 5'10

I've started making my own pizzas - either with the quick tortillia bread option or by making my own dough (Eat Shrink and Be Merry Cookbook is awesome!) but I also sometimes substitute the sauce by just brushing on some olive oil mixed with Italian seasoning, putting on the cheese and then some fresh tomato on top. SO GOOD!
amarneu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:55 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 189/189/160

Height: 5'5

the place by my house sells veggy pizza by the slice and I got the nutritional info from them. On days im having bad cravings (usually during THAT time of the month) I get a slice and make myself a BIG salad or veggy dip (with none fat sour cream and herbs for dip) eat it first then savor my slice.. im usually stuffed by the end.. I don't even finish the slice.
April1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:31 AM   #20  
Lorna

S/C/G: 217/Ticker/175

Height: 5'10"

8 point pizza for lunch, with a side of orange wedges

Pizza: Middle Eastern Flatbread (TJs) @ 4 pts, spread with one laughing cow light @ 1pt, spread over with one heaping tsp of pasta marinara sauce @ 1pt, one slice of TJs prosciutto torn over @ 1pt, sprinkled over with thinly sliced onion and peppers (and a 1/2 slice bacon stolen from my hubs @ 1pt)...finish with a sprinkle of black pepper. Either broil x 2-3 mins or shove in the microwave x 30secs. ENJOY! x
Lorna F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 01:10 PM   #21  
Freshman 15 Gainer

S/C/G: 175 pounds

Height: 172cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutM91 View Post
Does anyone have any really yummy/healthy pizza recipes that they love?
I have been craving pizza for weeks now and refuse to go buy a greasy slice from a local place (I wouldnt anyhow because seeing as how I dont eat greasy oily foods anymore, the smell and taste of grease makes me sick). So I was wonder if any of you have any recipes they make themselves that they absolutely love that are quick, easy, and not crazy high in points? Dough and all the fixings.
Thanks!
My favourite pizza is one with chicken, ham, bacon, cheese, onion, salami, chili and pineapple with bbq sauce. Beautiful!!
freshman15victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 01:11 PM   #22  
Freshman 15 Gainer

S/C/G: 175 pounds

Height: 172cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitChick View Post
My favorite homemade pizza right now is a Buffalo Chicken Pizza. I take a Flatout Artisan fold-it wrap (it looks like two round personal pizza crusts stuck together - and is 3 P+), coat both sides (bottom and top) with 2 tsp olive oil (2 P+), use a little hot sauce as a base instead of tomato sauce, top with diced 3 oz of grilled chicken breast (3 P+), 1/2 cup fire roasted diced tomatoes (strained of all excess liquid) and 1 oz of reduced fat crumbled blue cheese (2 P+). Bake in 375 degree oven for about 10 minutes.

Very filling and delicious! My husband loves it when I make these. I pair them with a big salad for supper once a week.

That sounds so much better than my favourite, my one always makes me add some pounds. I crave on pizza too much!!
freshman15victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 01:55 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 257/ticker/154

Height: 5'5.5"

I actually just make room in my calories for pizza. My office has "Pizza Wednesday" every week - although now I only participate once a month, lol.
In addition to the great suggestions above, floating around here somewhere is a cauliflower crust pizza recipe that is not bad. Or, you could go with the old english muffin pizzas for a small taste of pizza.
fadedbluejeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 02:16 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 133.4/123.2/115

I also like the flatouts, but I use the original light (or I did before going GF). I loved:
buffalo chicken pizza (hot sauce mixed with light blue cheese dressing, chicken, mushrooms, spinach with a bit of blue cheese crumbles and cilantro),
Thai chicken pizza (peanut sauce - soy/tamari, water, lime, natural pb and a bit of agave or honey, broccoli slaw, chicken, scallions, sesame seeds and cilantro
BBQ chicken pizza (bbq, chicken, onion, pepper, spinach, sharp cheese, jalapeno, basil)
Or any marinara based pizza - whatever toppings I had on hand work just fine!
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 07:33 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 331/191/170

Height: 5'10

if you like the idea of mini pizza - we use English muffins cut in half you get two little pizzas with the doughy texture and put whatever toppings you like on to them ... this way I can have my pizza with what I want track it and stick to my points/plan for it the children make there own up and I don't get I don't like that - oh and I don't burn them like I have the tortilla ones!
Karencat is offline   Reply With Quote