PCOS Memes... it's about time we laughed a little!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Those literally made me laugh my *** off at work... especially the metformin one!!!! I'm going through the adjustment now! and the willy wonka!

I was just diagnosed with insulin resistance
  • Aint nobody got time for that
  • Happy Friday my cysters!!!!!

• The latest one is funny. True, but funny
  • HAHA hilarious and so true! I have tried metformin many different times and it makes me so ill, 3 weeks my butt! Try a few months!
  • these are hilarious!
  • Hahaha tampon aisle. What is a tampon anyway?
  • Those are all great, but Willy Wonka was the best. Thank you for the chuckle!
  • Love these! I lived with my PCOS diagnosis for about 20 years, and it is so nice to be able to laugh at it. I really identify with the 8lb weight gain one. I swear I go on a diet every year just to fit in my clothes
  • Omg These Are Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! Xd
  • Yep...Willy Wonka nailed it on the head for me!
    Jean-Luc was me this week after upping my water from 2-3 glasses to 6-8.

Maddie
  • So true! lol... thanks for the laugh!

The Gandalf one was perfect for me!
    Made my husband laugh too!
  • I love these - I've been trying to have a kid for about a billion years, and eventually started a comic about trying with pcos. I have been told it is funny!

My ttc Blog
  • Number 8, your comics are GREAT!!! I mean... it's sad we have to go through this stuff... but your comics are spot on and funny! lol.

I have PCOS and hypothyroidism also... so I completely relate to you!
  • Quote: I love these - I've been trying to have a kid for about a billion years, and eventually started a comic about trying with pcos. I have been told it is funny!

My ttc Blog
    I love it! Very funny & you are so talented