PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Old 03-25-2013, 11:13 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 267/ticker/170

Height: 5'6

Default So frustrated

Every morning for the past five weeks I wake up and weigh myself expecting to see these good result on the scale, because I work out for an hour and a half five days a week with low carb 1500 calorie intake I'm doing everything right and I get on the scale this morning and get a one pound loss I know that any loss is better than a gain but I just get so mad sometimes that a person without pcos would've probably loss 3-5 pounds on the workouts I do. But quitting is easy and that's not what I'm going to do if I have to lose 1 pound for the next 52 weeks that's what I will do. Thank you guys for listening I just needed to vent
Showstoppa1120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:42 AM   #2  
IR/PCOS/Pre-Diabetic

S/C/G: 310/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'4"

Vent away! We know how crazy-hard it can be to lose weight with PCOS. You are doing wonderful things for your body, for strength and endurance, with the exercise. And if you are IR, the exercise will help you with your food, too. You WILL lose weight if you maintain a calorie deficit, no matter what the scale says right now.

Just keep on keepin' on. You'll get there. *HUG*
synger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:21 AM   #3  
PCOS/IR/Hypothyroid

Height: 5'8"

Vent away! You are doing it!

A.
astrophe is offline   Reply With Quote