3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Dieting with Obstacles > PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support

PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

"Eat to Live" and PCOS. It works!!

Old 02-21-2012, 01:38 AM   #16
Hello There

S/C/G: 190/173/150

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanityNow View Post
Hi susiederkins,

I was on ETL a while back and did great until I got lazy and/or got scared by my excellent progress.

I have a lot of good plant-based foods in the house...I think I'll have an ETL week.
Let's do it together!

It's really hard to be a hardcore ETL cause of the blandness. I don't need heavily salted meals but just a dash of shoyu or a sprinkling of salt.

How much weight did you lose with ETL?

Actually I'm in my 4th week and I haven't lost any since week 1. I admit a couple of meals haven't been ETL but the rest have been and you would think that would account for something!

Losing weight is so frustrating.
susiederkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 04:39 AM   #17

Smile newly vegan and loving itt

this is my forth week on the vegan lifestyle and so far im loving my results, im seeying amazing changes in my body on the inside and out. Ive lost 11 pounds in 3 weeks and gained alot of muscle(ive been in the gym alot as well). I do feel myself getting a little shake when my blood sugar gets low but i snack on berries and fruit and its been doing the trick so far. Ive never has this much energy, and its a really nice change. Ive been trying to get pregnant with my husband for 2 years with no luck, heres to hoping being vegan changes that
angelrosee is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.