PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 04:16 PM   #31  
WW Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraygirl View Post
Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA. Things have just been so hard lately. I just wanted to drop in and say hello. I think I'm going to try and paint my kitchen cabinets, if I can get off of this computer.

Ouch, see you in a month! We painted our kitchen cabinets once. We can exchange stories when you're done.
Old 02-23-2009, 12:54 AM   #32  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 302.2/302.2/160

Height: 5'7"

I'm new here, so I just wanted to say hi. I just got diagnosed with PCOS officially on Fri. I have thought that I had it for the last 7 years, but never got it checked.
Old 02-23-2009, 01:37 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 225/214/140

Height: 5'7"

Jennifer3FC-We have been "working" on them for probably 6 months now. We run out of primer or something and it takes us another month to get more. I'm doing some glazing on the doors and it takes me about 30 min a door.
Old 02-23-2009, 02:15 PM   #34  
WW Moderator

Whoo, it sounds like your time has been longer than mine! It took us a solid week. I guess that's not too bad, but I lost a whole week's vacation on it. Leave it to me to underestimate the job. It was awful digging for groceries, as everything was in bags lined down the hallway. It is pretty funny looking back on it, but it sure was a mess at the time.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:52 AM   #35  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Howdy Girls.

Well this will probably be my last post for a while. This is my last night/morning (23/24th) at work and then I start my vacation and moving.

I have already created the March Thread so you can begin posting there on March 1st.

C-Ya??? I dunno when. lol.

Take Care Everybody.

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 02-24-2009 at 01:52 AM.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:09 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 269/249/150

awe by Sassy! Hurry back! Hope the move goes well for you!!

Here checking in.. it's been a hard month..

It seems that the only thing keeping me going is wine and chocolate.. in that order. Ugh I've been bad.. BUT i can see the light at the end of the tunnel.. time to start walking towards the light, not away.

Not to make excuses, but it has been a hard month and a half.. I'm about to move and our plans have been changed around so many times I now have no idea where we plan on moving to... We're on deadline at work so we've been putting in extra hours just to keep the pressure off our backs.. my grandmother died last week.. and because I'm so stressed out about work and life I feel like I havent really had time to grieve after her death.. *sigh*

BUT March will be better, I claim it... Whether wind or rain or storm, we can make it through if we keep moving forward!

-Katherynn
Old 02-24-2009, 09:38 PM   #37  

S/C/G: HW 176/SW 163/CW ticker/GW 120

Height: 5'4"

ugh. today was a disaster. had a large cheeseburger and beer for dinner, plus split french fries with two friends. and now i just ate a slice of pepperoni pizza.
boo. well, tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.
at least tomorrow is gym day.

and to think i was so excited this morning to finally eke my way into the 140s (ok it was 149.5, but still counts, sorta). i'll surely be back in the 150s for the remainder of the week.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:22 AM   #38  
~Believe~

Morning All!

Well my sleep schedule is back to "days" now. DH and I were up at 7 am! lol. I have my coffee brewin'.

Its gonna be nice being apart of the "living world" for the next week and a half! Even if we will be workin' our behinds off!

DH and our friend are going to get breakfast then they are going to bring me something back. I have laundry to finish up.........

Well that is about all from my end.

Have a Great Day!

Old 03-01-2009, 07:21 PM   #39  
~Believe~

Exclamation

Closed.......please Post At The March Thread.......
Closed Thread