PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Old 09-20-2008, 10:04 AM   #16  
Bacon Girlie

S/C/G: see signature

Height: 5/4

I'm not a huge fan of Old Navy - I don't think there's much quality in the clothes, but they are cheap especially for workout stuff.

Last I went there, they did have xxl and 20 but it's really hard to find those sizes there. I have some regular size 20 khakis here at home that I can wear well, so maybe when I get back into the 2hundredteens I'll go to the store.

I really can't wait to get to the point where I don't *need* Lane Bryant, and I can pick up a size 16 off the rack at Macy's and fit. That's at least getting into ONEderland.
Girlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:42 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 256/244/140

Height: 5'2

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlie View Post
It's hard to be that "in between" size. Nervous especially now that I'm not a college kid and my clothes really need to fit well to be presentable for work.
I know exactly what you mean about being that "in between size" I can buy shirts from "normal" stores in like a large or XL sometimes but it's pants that I have difficulty with. I go to Old Navy and I and every once in a while to can find decent pants to fit but sometimes I order online and the pants end up being too big.

I should probably to go LB and try for pants but I am on the smaller end of their scale so I can't always find stuff there...and I'm a college broke ***!
Raye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 07:05 PM   #18  
Bacon Girlie

S/C/G: see signature

Height: 5/4

Raye:
I'd love to be in your position as far as tops. I can do XXL right now and sooooon XL. I think pants will ALWAYS be tough. Have you tried the Lane Bryant RightFit pants? My friend is a size 8-10 on top and wears a 16 non plus size on the bottom and she figured the LB jeans would be too big - but she is a perfect RightFit size 1. They have petite which is what I wear. Just go in and have them find your size for you - it would be worth the investment. Also, if you try them on in the store, order them online. I always google search for coupon codes for LB and never pay full price for ANYTHING there.
Girlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:33 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 256/244/140

Height: 5'2

I'll have to look for some coupns and then when I get paid I'll check it out. I went there before and was fitted but the jeans were so expensive I couldn't rationalize spending the money. If I remember correctly I was a yellow size1....which was a squeeze but the lady told me that they loosen up after wearing them for a few hours, so it's better to have the "squeeze"
Raye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:55 PM   #20  
I'm FOCUSED man!!!

S/C/G: 273-267-150

Height: 5'6

WOW. I'm so shocked with the Old Navy workers. I shop there all the time and I've never been treated that way.
D Red757 is offline   Reply With Quote