PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Old 03-24-2007, 01:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 161/150/135

Height: 5'4"

Default Eleotin Tea or Wu Long Tea

I was wondering if anyone has tried Eleotin tea?? I have been reading good things about it, especially if you have insulin issues like us PCOSers have.
Its kind of expensive, so thought I would get an opinion on it first.

Also, I wanted to get some WuLong Tea, and holy cow, there are so many websites to get it from.
I have read that you have to be careful where you get it, cuz some are knockoffs and not good. So where do you find the real stuff??? Anyone know???
The Violet Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 09:33 AM   #2  
it's always something

Wu-long tea is another name for oolong tea and it's very common. There are several websites that make some very BIG claims about wu-long but it's just hype to sell ordinary tea at a very high price. We looked into wu-long claims in this article http://www.3fatchicks.com/Diets/Diet...r_Weight_Loss/ which might be helpful.

I've never heard of Eleotin tea but would recommend caution. A quick google turns up a lot of websites selling it, but it's not turning up under various medical resources. Could it also just be unsubstantiated hype to sell a product? Yes, I'm cynical, lol. There are so many health scams out there. Supplement makers can make almost any claim they wish without being legally required to prove it. Please ask your PCOS doctor about this if you decide to use it, and request monitoring.
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 07:45 PM   #3  

Unhappy Eleotin Tea

I am thinking of going on the Keven Trudeau "cure" and since I am also a diebetic this tea is something I need. Did you find a source? Have any experiences you can share?
dkcinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 08:56 PM   #4  
Jonatán j'te aime

S/C/G: 210/206/150

Height: 62"

Thank you Susan 3FC for this info
mariquita is offline   Reply With Quote