Old 02-14-2006, 07:37 AM   #1  

Talking Slimming Pagans?

Any slimming pagans here?

I'm a druid/hedge-witch, been changing my way of eating/exercise levels since last July. Be nice to find some likeminded slimmers!
PhatPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 01:57 PM   #2  

More pagans that you can poke a wand at http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185
I have no idea what religion, faith whatever I am, and I am not sure if I count as a pagan, but I have fun lurking over there!!!
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 02:03 PM   #3  
American ex-pat

S/C/G: 182/180/140

Height: 5'2"

Merry meet, sister! You've come much further than me, that's for sure! 34 pounds lost, that's amazing! I've recently rededicated my body to the Goddess (as Aphrodite) and have been offering my work-outs to Her as an offering. So far, She's better motivation than even a picture of Angelina Jolie in a bathing suit, hehe.

There's also a Pagan sub-forum in the Alternachicks forum, a little further down the list.
Mummy_Tummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 06:55 PM   #4  

Ah daft me I should have done a search! Thanks, both... I've just changed my ISP and can't get onto some of my old favourite pagan web-sites without re-attaching my old modem (which I'm too thick to do - my kids have to do that kind of thing for me!) so I've missed out on some fellow pagan support!

I once did a spell to put myself off chockie forever... Thjose gods are rather literal and the only thing it put me off was the precise brand I used in the working... Now I'll never eat another Thorntons Chocolate Fudge again in my life... But I won't say no to any other kind!
PhatPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 02:51 AM   #5  

Merry Meet! I am a fledgling pagan (slightle less than a year!) and am sooo happy to find another pagan here! I hope that we can be a good support to one another! It's funny about magic....I did a spell asking to be shown where I needed to be...after the ritual I plopped back on here to check my email, and a friend had emailed me this site! The Goddess works is wonderful ways!

Blessed Be!
JennyElf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 05:43 PM   #6  
The change I want to see.

S/C/G: 250/239/150

Pagan here too...starting my 3FC journey.
Jynical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 06:20 PM   #7  
fat little dragoness

S/C/G: 172/171.5/130

I'm a Christian, but I have some things in common with pagans, like love of nature, and I believe God must have a female part. I think part of God is female, part male and part belongs to neither gender. I believe in Jesus as the son of God and that he takes our sins away.
Sapphireangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 12:37 AM   #8  
NEVER again!

S/C/G: 288/288/138

Merry meet, all. I'm also a Pagan "newbie" 3FC'er and I'd very much like to have others to talk with during this huge new undertaking - and after - to discuss weight loss and ritual and so much more. Anyhow, before I start rambling, I'll stop myself. LOL Bright blessings to all and I look forward to getting to know all my fellow Sisters/Brothers on here.
NFC2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 07:15 AM   #9  

Hello Ladies! This is the first time in a long time that I have been back to 3FC - Its nice to see so many pagans here! I am ready to work harder towards releasing my extra weight and continuing on my journey to a healthy, happier me! Blessed be!
lady hawke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 05:04 PM   #10  

Talking New here

Hi all, first post ever here.

I'm an Irish/Scottish pagan. I had my first and only baby at 36 years old and was stuck on bed rest for 3 months. So I lost all my muscle and gain some OK lots of fat. A year-and-a-halve later and I've lost some weight already and am waiting for the Sonoma Diet book to start on that. Living in Northern Canada means you have to order everything and always waiting.

Anyhow, glad to meet you all.
Slan, Bean Sidhe
Bean Sidhe is offline   Reply With Quote