Welcome Erin and MsChris!
Old 05-25-2006, 09:19 PM   #62  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Welcome Erin and MsChris!
Old 05-28-2006, 04:51 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 179/

Height: 5feet 2 inches

MM
My name is Wulfcwen I am a Solitary Seax Wican Hearth Witch and I live in England with my husband who is not a pagan. My name means Wolf woman. In the myths wolves taught mankind the value of co-operation, family bonds, community and loyalty.
I love cooking, gardening, using runes and learning all I can about herbs.
I use candle magick and runic spells as well.

You can learn more about my path if you want to by my site
http://myseaxwicapath.moonfruit.com/

My hobbies include gardening, cooking, knitting, making things for the home, cross stitch, reading, going for walks.
Old 05-28-2006, 09:47 PM   #64  

Welcome!
Old 06-08-2006, 08:37 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 330/330/175

Greetings everyone!

What a great place!
Just joined today.
My name is Michelle , I'm 30, will be 31 tomorrow. I normally don't put a term to my beliefs but I suppose you could call me Pagan. I was raised Catholic and began to feel disconnected from it when I was in College and have been on this path since. I try to celebrate the Divine in all of us and all around us ..in simple ways from my heart.
I live here in Indiana and I have been married to my hubby Scott for 5 years, will be 6 in October. Wanting to take control of my health and have started yet again the journey of weight lose. This time I mean to not diet but change my lifestyle once and for all. We want to start a family and that's not in the cards if I don't get my weight down. Right now we have six cats, Lily, Sylvie, Bella, Simon , Daniel and Reilly..and they are a handful lol
Old 06-09-2006, 01:41 PM   #66  

Welcome Dizzy Blond!

I'm a big cat lover too but I only have one cat at the moment and she's a handful!
Old 06-23-2006, 08:17 PM   #67  

Greetings,
Im 28 and joined this group awhile ago but this is my first time posting..
I have always been interested in wicca and spiritualism, I grew up just a few miles from Lily Dale NY, (i dont even live in NY anymore) my grandmother and mother both were very open minded and took classes over there so i grew up in a very open household of very strong women..But anyways im rambling now, so i will wrap this up.
I just wanted to poke my head in and say hi to everyone..any one feel free to im me
Old 06-23-2006, 11:45 PM   #68  

Welcome Blondilox!
Old 06-27-2006, 09:53 PM   #69  

Heh! I can't believe I just now found this forum after being on 3fc for 6 months!!!

I am Pagan. Nothing more, nothing less. I believe in a supreme Goddess and God. I don't necessarily celebrate sabbats and such, but I do recognize them and make an attempt incorporate their meaning into my life at the time. I find it interesting that although I declared myself Pagan only 7 years ago, I never had to change any beliefs - even beliefs from childhood - I think I was naturally inclined toward Paganism. I am a fan of Raymond Buckland, Scott Cunningham and Bryan Froud. I am interested in tarot, runes, palm reading, crystal/gem/candle magick, clairvoyance, meditation, plants and gardens, herbs, Feng Shui and Chi, Faeries, and alternative/complementary therapies.

I am married, for 3 years, to my hubby Chris who is also Pagan (lucky me). He is geared more toward Shamanism, but doesn't have much time to study it. We are legally handfasted as well. We have 2 cats - well, one is definitely a cat, and the other - although looking like a cat - sometimes seems to be something else, I am not sure if she is supposed to be my familiar, but she certainly is my baby. We also have 4 cockatiels, so our household can be chaotic.

Otherwise: I am 24 years old, 6ft tall, and started at 352lbs (HW). I am doing Optifast, and I post most often in the 100lb Club (Ironically, now that I think of it, the Pagan part of me is really suppressed over there).

I am glad to have found a Pagan forum, and it is nice to meet everyone!

Last edited by buckettgirl; 06-28-2006 at 10:14 AM.
Old 06-29-2006, 11:59 PM   #70  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 190/190/130

Height: 5'3

Hi,

My name is Meghan. How is everyone doing? Like buckettgirl said before me, it is really nice to find a pagan forum.

I'm 21 years old and 190lbs. I am hoping to get down to the recommened weight for my 5'3 frame (about 130ish). It's going to take awhile, but a year or more of dieting is better than a life time overweight. Talk to you all later.
Old 06-30-2006, 09:26 AM   #71  

welcome buckettgirl and meghan! Nice to see so many new people here!
Old 07-02-2006, 12:37 PM   #72  
this time I mean it!!!

S/C/G: 355/336.2/190

Height: 5' 8"

Hello All - My name is Pam and I'm a returning chick who is thrilled to find a Pagan forum!

I'm 45, and the single mother of a 3 1/2 year old beautiful Boxer boy named Angus. I was raised catholic, but really fell out of that back when I was about 14 or 15. I've always been interested in what I used to call the occult, but now just consider it pagan with some wiccan leanings.

I like just about every kind of music there is - it just depends on what the voices in my head are in the mood for

Hobbies include cooking (I'm a total Julia Child wannabe), gardening, cross-stitch, vegging on the sofa, travel when $$$ affords it, and hanging out with friends.

As for books - I like a lot of different kinds, and my current favorite author is Christopher Moore.
Old 07-03-2006, 06:11 AM   #73  

Welcome Brunissen!
Old 07-10-2006, 08:54 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 198/194/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi, my name is Margy, just found this site, and am thrilled to find other open minded people.

I probably fall more into my category of belief. I don't subscribe to organized religion at all, I think that it was created to control the masses, however, I have a strong belief in reincarnation, and from there I can't say because my beliefs stem from my personal experiences. I do think in terms of the female as supreme.

I am have been married for 15 years this Aug., and am 33 years old. I currently stay home with my two kids. I am on here because I need help losing 50 pounds. I hope to have the help of goddesses to do it.
Old 07-10-2006, 08:58 PM   #75  

Welcome Margy!
Closed Thread