Old 11-14-2006, 05:28 AM   #16  
American ex-pat

S/C/G: 182/180/140

Height: 5'2"

Another kitchen witch here. I've posted in this section before but sort of flit about here and there. My husband and I practice together (he's a Ceremonial Magician) and we also preside over alot of open rituals here in our area. We did a Naming Ceremony a few weeks ago that was gorgeous! Our daughters are 14 (nearly 15) and 2 and they are natural litle witchlets themselves. The oldest has begun serious training with us and the little one delights in running about our Circle and "assisting" me when we do group rituals.

Something posted above really made an impact on me. I think it was somehting like finding the ritual in cooking...here it is...Kontessa said "I need to learn to cook more and find the ritual in it". Cooking is a sacred rite. I'm very mindful of everything I create in the kitchen because it not only nourishes my family but I can also stir in a little protection, love and harmony along with the ingredients.

I'd like to see this section really take off and all of us Pagans unite proud and strong under the Goddess.
Mummy_Tummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 09:27 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 182/171/125

Height: 5'0"

Hello everyone! This is only my second post on this site! I'm an Eclectic Solitary Witch who follows a goddess path. I can't believe that there are other pagans on here! That makes me so happy! I'm looking forward to losing weight and making new friends here. I'd also love to learn some kitchen tips. Unfortunately, I'm not a good cook, so I pass my love and light to my family in other ways Hope to get to know everyone here!
shortnsassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 09:53 PM   #18  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Welcome shortnsassy!

Mummy_tummy - I'd like to see this section flourish too. I think we, as women and pagans and/or wiccans can learn a lot from each other and support each other.
mauvaisroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 11:52 AM   #19  

Default Let's Go!

Greetings:

I would love to see the Paganchicks section really take off into an active, fun, supportive place. I have decided that I will attempt to make at least one post here every day, and I hope others here will make a similar a commitment or come up with other ideas for really building this section.
cathrynb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 04:08 PM   #20  

Merry Meet,

I'm a practicing eclectic solitary witch of about 4 years, and have finally hit 18 (it took FOREVER). I also have PCOS and I'm a new vegetarian (it's a long story involving a deer and a redneck, pm or email me if you want to hear it). I stopped taking the medication for it because I thought it was making me sick, but then I found out it was my birth control. I'd prefer not to take the medication, so if anyone knows of any natural supplements I can take to regulate it, I'd love it.

I also would love to be apart of this suppost group. I'm not a very active witch, since my mother has had a strict reign of control for rituals and spells and such. But she does support me because I am essentially a good person and I go out of my way, maybe too much, to help people around me. I'd like to become more active, starting with Yule.

Blessed Be and Merry Part
Gaia Eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 05:23 AM   #21  
Working on new me in '07!

S/C/G: 293/293/253

Height: 5 foot!

I wanted to pop in say hello!! I praticed Paganism for a few years. I still do but not as much. I have kinda created my own thing. It's like a combo of christiany and Paganism.

Blessed Be
LookingForHope16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 10:13 AM   #22  
paganfroglady

Welcome Gaia and Erika! Glad to have you here
paganfroglady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 10:21 AM   #23  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Welcome!
mauvaisroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 12:25 PM   #24  

Default Welcome, Gaia

Greetings:

Congratulations on reaching 18! I hope it is a happier and more enriching year than it was for me. Are you in school? Many colleges have Pagan groups now.

You might look for the books of Marian Green. Her A Witch Alone and Natural Magic have greatly enriched me.
cathrynb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 08:23 PM   #25  

I want to go to FSU or UF, both which have studen Pagan organizations. Thank you for the book suggestions, I'll definetly check them out.

Merry Part and Blessed Be
Gaia Eternal is offline   Reply With Quote