Old 06-14-2012, 12:58 AM   #1  
PCOS/IR/Hypothyroid

Height: 5'8"

Default June 2012 Pagan Support

Pagan roll call!
  • Name?
  • Path? Summer Solstice plans (if applicable)?
  • Why are you at 3 fat Chicks?
  • How does this tie into your spiritual path listed above?
  • What are you working on this month?

Was just curious to see who else is lurking about here.

A.
astrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 08:02 PM   #2  

Hmm, well we missed Midsummer and have gone by the first harvest (for me beginning of autumn - end of summer), but I'll check in:

Name? *Serena (really from birth)

Path? *I started at Gardnerian Wicca in the 70's and now would consider myself eclectic, polytheistic, animist, rejecting all creation myths, I suspect most deities are in fact ancestral spirits, and I believe one must respect the spirits of the place they live as well as the spirits from the place their dna came from.

Why are you at 3 fat Chicks? *I am trying to get rid of 150 pounds of unhappiness that I have collected over the past several years.

How does this tie into your spiritual path listed above? *It is very likely that a portion of my emotional eating came from not fitting into the hegemony and having a family that did not respect my religious choices even though I left theirs behind by the age of 7 and decided on Wicca by 10.

What are you working on this month? *This month I have been trying to survive without a fridge (new one comes next week) and not gain back the little bit of weight that I have lost because of pasta (cheap and no refrigerator needed).
sheski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:55 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 225/192/155

Height: 5'2

I'm Irene and I'm a Witch. I'm at 3FC for a little motivation and support. I believe that one of my biggest challenges in this life is to develop a healthy and peaceful way of eating. This month I am working on staying binge-free.
Clarity is offline   Reply With Quote