3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Paganchicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/paganchicks-185/)
-   -   Poll: What's Your Path? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/paganchicks/175194-poll-whats-your-path.html)

PrincessKLS 10-20-2013 09:38 PM

I'm a Christopagan. Which for me, means I try to combine Christian and Jewish ideals with pagan ones. I've been inspired by Catholicism, Episcopalianism/Anglicanism, Judaism, and some liberal Presbytarianism. Raised a Baptist and due to personal experience one of my least favorite denomination in the Christian faith. And my paganism is still relatively heavy in Wiccan ideology mixed with I guess Eastern religion ideology.

PrincessKLS 10-20-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MidgieMonroe (Post 3249300)
I have a very strange view on religion, one I'm not always comfortable discussing. I fall under the category of eclectic pagan though.

It is something that makes you weird compared to other pagans. I know I have some conflicting beliefs that make pagans and Christians alike uncomfortable.

LovesToTravel 10-31-2013 10:05 PM

"Other" here. Canaanite polytheist and Unitarian Universalist.

Adorkable Witch 09-28-2014 05:00 PM

I chose Wicca, though I am a traditional Wiccan, not modern Wicca.

vchan000 12-22-2014 10:16 PM

Non-practicing Eclectic Wiccan with an affinity to the Hellenic pantheon.

Beyond a nod and a few moments contemplation on the High Holidays and the occasional loaf of bread/wine/honey left in thanks for life events and lessons I haven't practiced seriously in a lot of years, but I still identify myself as above.

atmos 01-13-2015 02:53 PM

I thought I had voted in this poll but I guess not! I put Celtic. I'm a neo-Druid interested in the Celtic pantheon and feel I'm being pulled toward a more Celtic Reconstructionist path. My beliefs are panentheistic, and I feel a draw to the Egyptian pantheon as well.

PrincessKLS 01-13-2015 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adorkable Witch (Post 5075781)
I chose Wicca, though I am a traditional Wiccan, not modern Wicca.

What's the difference?

JesikaBeth 06-16-2016 10:28 AM

I consider myself eclectic. I draw from Wicca, Dianic, and Humanistic mostly :)

Titanic18 02-17-2017 04:13 PM

Some what of a Mesopotamian (more specifically Babylonian) Reconstructionist. awesome subforum btw :)

lunaaabelle 04-24-2017 05:29 PM

I chose "other" because I follow an eclectic path. It mainly centers around a Celtic faith but also includes Asatru and some Wiccan elements. I've been along many paths in the last 10 years of being Pagan. I didn't feel like I "fit" anywhere in particular, so have respectfully borrowed different things from different paths <3

MaeCrochet 06-09-2021 10:47 AM

I consider myself a non-theist Pagan Witch. I don't do any work with any deities, but I believe in the power of energy in the universe and in nature.