Old 03-16-2008, 12:52 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 238/199/150

Height: 5'5"

Default Hello everybody *waves*

Well I guess I just needed to take a break for awhile, been lurking a bit around here but that's about it. I haven't really been motivated to try to lose, in fact I gained a bit of weight back. Not going to let that get me down, I've been too busy trying to eat healthier and work on getting my sleep apnea under control. I go in on Tuesday and get my CPAP machine!

I'm really excited about this machine. When I was in for my 2nd sleep study I got to use the CPAP and had the best nights sleep!

I'm sure once I get going on this machine I'll have more energy, I'll get back on the horse and exercise regularly again and come out of lurkdom around here

Hope everyone else is doing well and have big plans for Ostara!
I just decorated this weekend, I'm so behind on everything. And my poor alter is a mess yet, spring cleaning is in the air. It was a bit on the cool side today, but I made a point of opening up all the windows and let the fresh air and sunshine in. Felt so good!
drake3272004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 09:00 AM   #2  
On the Path again

S/C/G: 242/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

Hi. Congrats on the CPAP machine... That's great you'll feel better! Thanks for unlurking for a bit.
jeepifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 05:26 PM   #3  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Welcome canfield!
mauvaisroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 11:29 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 238/199/150

Height: 5'5"

I've had my machine a week, feeling better already

No eye fatigue this week and the headaches are getting better! My energy level is still pretty low, easing my way back into doing more.

There is snow everywhere still, but the sidewalks and bike paths have pretty much cleared out. We've been able to get our roller blades out and have been out on those a couple times this week! I can't do more then 20-30 minutes though, my hips are killing me!

How is everyone?
drake3272004 is offline   Reply With Quote