3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Paganchicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/paganchicks-185/)
-   -   Samhain Challenge anyone? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/paganchicks/123793-samhain-challenge-anyone.html)

drake3272004 09-27-2007 06:27 PM

Samhain Challenge anyone?

It's coming up quick! September is flying by.............not a whole lot of time left, but I'm challenging myself to get to Onederland:) I'm pretty sure that I've lost 5 lbs. these last two weeks, just waiting for my official weigh-in day. TOMORROW! Then just 10 more lbs. to go:carrot:

So anyone else up for a challenge? Keep each other accountable and moving along......doesn't neccessarily need to be weight specific, just ways to improve your health counts too!

I'm going to think about what exactly my goals are going to be and I'll post later, got to get to work:)

lizziness 09-27-2007 11:46 PM

I'm up for it. I have got to start exercising again. My challenge is to work out a minimum of 3 times per week, 30 minutes each time. I'm also challenging myself not to spend any of my personal spending money on fast food for the month!

We can do it! :)

jeepifer 09-28-2007 08:57 AM

Good luck!

WickedCrafty 09-28-2007 06:19 PM

I set mine last month I believe or at the very beginning of Sept to lose 15 by Halloween. I liked it cause it rhymed and it seemed do-able. 2 more pounds to go! I would tweak it, but I would hate to jinx myself! LOL

Daimere 09-28-2007 08:07 PM

I'm in because it happens to coincide with my birthday goal. Which is to loose 9 pounds

drake3272004 09-28-2007 11:27 PM

Hello!
My official weigh-in is today, but I'm not trusting it cause I woke up with a horrible sore throat and headache.:p Hoping it's just a sinus cold thingy and passes quickly like last time. But the scale did say 210:D

So my goals are to say bye-bye to 200 and to do this I am going to work on doing cardio 4-5 times a week for 30 minutes and weights 3-4 times a week. I was able to get in 3 days this week for each, so I'm going to try to step it up...........hope my head feels better soon! And I'll do my official weigh-in days on Wednesdays instead of Friday since Samhain is on a Wednesday this year, crossing my fingers on the numbers I saw this afternoon:) Not too many left:eek:

Daimere 09-30-2007 01:15 PM

Today's weigh in: 254.2..4.2 more pounds to go!

I was so scared that it wouldn't be a nice number. I am so estatic.

mauvaisroux 09-30-2007 02:45 PM

Count me in!

My goals:

Exercise daily
Bring lunch to work each day
Lose 5lbs

Stay away from Halloween candy!:witch:

drake3272004 10-01-2007 11:08 PM

Well, it was definetely a sinus cold:p So, I was pretty much down and out most the weekend. Still have the sniffles today, but managed to get a workout in! And the scale still says 210:carrot:

How is everyone else doing?

Drgnfly423 10-01-2007 11:37 PM

Hello everyone. I'm kinda new. I have been reading a lot, but not posting. I would like to join the challenge.

Lose 5 lbs.
Bring lunch to work everyday
No fastfood

shhambo 10-02-2007 12:17 AM

Sounds great

Exercise 6 days a week. Bring lunch. Lose 4 pounds.

drake3272004 10-02-2007 11:25 PM

I got another workout in today:carrot: Still not able to "push" as hard as I normally would, I'm thinking that my sinus cold is turning into an infection:stress: I had to stop half way thru my workout and take a break. Managed to get going again, but then I needed a nap afterwards. My weight-in is tomorrow, but I'm not feeling very optimistic. Will be happy with 210!

Daimere 10-07-2007 02:57 PM

.9 pound gone. I'm not even gonna worry about my tickers/ It's better than gaining. I wonder if my TOM has anything for the lacking of loosing. Although now, I have to loose 1.5 pounds every week to reach my halloween goal.

going2Bhealthy 10-09-2007 03:52 PM

There are only 3 weeks left but I'd like to join in please? :)

I'd like to get back on track as I've been really slack for the past 6 months and have gained 11lbs from my previous highest weight :(

I'd like to stick to my plan and lose 6lbs :)

drake3272004 10-09-2007 04:42 PM

Quote:

There are only 3 weeks left but I'd like to join in please?

I'd like to get back on track as I've been really slack for the past 6 months and have gained 11lbs from my previous highest weight

I'd like to stick to my plan and lose 6lbs
Welcome! Never too late;)

Well, my weigh-in is tomorrow.........it's not looking good!
I'm expecting TOM anyday now and I am feeling very hormonal:tantrum: On the upside, even if I don't lose the last ten pounds, I at least got a kick in the butt to exercise more again, that's what I REALLY needed:)