Looking for a nutrisystem buddy!

• hi there,

I'm 28-29 end of September,married, stay at home mom, with a 5 yr old, a hamster, a dog, and a betta fish-
    living in North Atlanta Ga.

i've done jenny Craig for 2 weeks and lost 9 pounds,
    but now i realize that it is more expensive than nutrisystem,
    so i ordered, and i received today, i start Saturday, tomorrow
    i finish up the Jenny craig.

I want to lose weight to be healthy, and happier, feeling better about myself, and appearance, to be a good role model, and to have a healthy pregnancy,
    i plan on trying to get pregnant after the weight loss.

I've been exercising almost everyday and taking it seriously, i never had before.

Are you with me?????
  • Hi "Red!"

I just started today, and would love to have a diet buddy also. When I was on Atkins and on that forum, I usually checked in at least every other day. Post or PM me if you're interested.

I'm 44, a special education teacher, and the single mom of a fabulous 12-year-old daughter, 2 cockatiels, and a brand new baby chihuahua. Whadda ya say?????

Paula
  • Can you have more than one buddy? If so I'm game! I just received my food today and have sorted it to start tomorrow. Why am I so scared all of a sudden? By the by, I'm 45 I'm in newspaper advertising, I have a wonderful husband, a 16 yr old daughter and a 14 year old son. I would love to have some diet buddies!

Babs
  • Babs, we're missing you over on intuitive eating. Could use some more of your insight.
  • come one over to NUtrisystem ladies losing weight together thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *hugs*
    Jenny
  • count me in as a buddy!
    I'll be 43 on 9/12... yikes that sounds so old I have a 20 year old daughter and a 17 year old daughter. I'm married for 22 years and live in upstate NY. The pics below are me and our dream house we built in 2001