Jenny Craig Members

You're on Page 5 of 15
Go to
  • Good job Angie. I had my WI yesterday also and I lost another 2.4 lbs. Yeah! I, too, am so ready to look good! Next week I want to be under 200 lbs.
  • WTG Sunshine!!!! There must something with their scales....mine was 2.4 lbs.!!!
    Keep it up & you'll break that 200 mark!!!
    Keep moving ladies!!!!!
  • I'm down 2 more pounds!!!
  • Angie - does that make 4.4 lbs in two days? Keep that up and you'll be at your goal by the end of next week!!!
  • Congrats on the losses Sunshine and Angie!

I went white water rafting this weekend and had a blast! It was so much fun. Class 3's and 4's for most of the day.

Hope you all had a great JC weekend! Keep on Keep'n on!
  • Quote: Welcome Honeymist! I am a VERY picky eater~you'd think I'd be skinny I REALLY love JC's food!It's so yummy~honestly!!! Maybe you should try it again~do a week trial???Good luck on your weight loss program!
    Quote: HoneyMist Welcome! I also was on JC many years ago the food is better than it use to be. I hated those muffins you had to cook up by your self. Also the pancakes. To much prep time for me. Now everything is premade frozen and you just pop it in the micro. I don't much care for the shelf life food but other folks seem to really enjoy it. I usually stick to ordering the frozen food.
    It's so good to hear that the food tastes better nowadays. Well, I thought and thought about it and decided to call for a consultation. I need help really badly, I've been struggling for some time with losing. I really need one on one support and help with putting meals together. I have a consultation in about 20 minutes. I'm so excited!!
  • Omg!!
    Well, my consultation went very well. I really liked the girl that showed me the ropes. She was very friendly and helpful, ready to answer questions and not intimidating at all. I never at any point felt pressured, which surprised me. Probably because of all the LA Weight Loss stories I've been reading about lately. I dreaded taking pictures/weight/measurements, but it had to be done. My official start weight is 267.5

I'm also broke! Since I want to lose 100 pounds, I'm on the rewards plan. I chose the $175 down + 3 monthly payments. All in all today, I spent $276. Goodness! It sounds like a lot up front, but I'm sure the cost is near or maybe even cheaper than all the junk and fast food I buy on a daily basis, in addition to my regular grocery bill.

I will be starting the plan tomorrow. My regular lunch group is planning on going to Applebee's to meet a former co-worker, but I'm going to pass on it. Normally, I wouldn't, even if it meant putting off the start of a diet for the next day or week, but I want to have lost weight for my next JC meeting.

Well, I'm going to plug all of my foods into Calorie King. Yahoooooo!
  • Congratulations Honey! I think you'll have success with Jenny. This is the easiest plan I've been on (and I've tried many). I'm with you about the cost of the food probably costing less than eating out and I was used to preparing such large meals and then ending up throwing out leftovers. I love the fact that I don't have to plan meals (except for the veggies or salads) and having prepared meals cuts down so much time in the kitchen. My daughter is also doing JC and my husband is following along with Lean Cuisines so everyone in my household being on the plan makes it even easier.

I get home from work at around 5:20PM, we go work out at the YMCA and then we get back home around 7PM. While the meals are heating up in the microwave, I'll cook a vegetable and VOILA dinner is served! I really love it.

Harley - I've always wanted to go white water rafting. Sounds like such an adventure!
  • I'm back!
    My divorce was final Monday and then I went to my friend's house to celebrate & stayed over & she went with me to check out the massotherapy college. I had a great time,but ate too much food!
    I'm back home,ready to eat on plan & start turbo jamming again!
    Honey!
    Keep up the great work Sunshine!
    Sounds like you had a blast Harley!
    Keep moving & losing!!!
  • Had my weigh in last night, stayed the same. That is OK, but plan on going down this week. It seems to be going slower and slower.

Honey, I totally save money from what I used to spend eating out all the time. Lunch with the office at least 4 times weekly at 10.00 to 15.00 daily starts to add up. Also eating out at dinner with the family. We just don't go out any more and the whole family is eatting better. Good luck on your first week! It usually goes pretty smoothly and your weight loss should be good if you stick to the program!

Congrats on your divorce Angie! It is time for you to move forward and start to live a happy and content life.

Sunshine it sounds like the whole family is on the ship with you, that is fantastic. You will have success with that happening!

Well Chicks it is another hot one in Colorado, suppose to get over 100 degress today, really hot for this early in the season. Have a great day and Keep on Keep'n on JC Chicks!
  • HARLEY~staying the same is better then gaining so good job!
    I did my TJ cardio party last night!
    It's gorgeous here in Ohio!
    I'm ready to start my new life!
    Keep moving ladies!
  • Angie - Starting a new life is great motivation for getting fit and losing weight. I know you'll stick with it until you reach your goal.

Honey - How do you like the plan so far?

Harley - I can't believe you're having 100 degree heat in Colorado. I lived in Aurora for a year and a half and I'm not sure it even reached 90!

I have my weigh in today and MY scales show I've lost 2 lbs. so it'll be interesting to see what their scales show.

How is everybody else doing??
  • I had my weigh-in yesterday and lost 2.2 lbs and am now under 200!! YEAH! How is everyone doing?
  • Congrats on the great loss Sunshine and welcome to onederland! That is fantastic! Was out on Friday trying to get ready for my big 25 anniversary party this week. Hope you are all having a great week! Keep on Keep'n on JC Chicks!
  • HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Harley - What are your special plans?

We're going to the beach at the end of July and that's my motivation to lose 10 lbs by then.

Angie and Honey - Where are you??