Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 05-19-2006, 05:40 AM   #16  
Under His mercy

Height: 5'9"

Hello fellow Craigers! I have my first weigh-in later today and I'm pretty confident I lost a few pounds. Still lovin' the food and especially like not having to plan meals and worry about measuring everything.
I haven't told the people I work with about being on JC yet. I guess I'll spill the beans sooner or later though. I think it'll be a while before any weight loss will be noticeable. We'll see.
What's motivating me right now is knowing I'm going to the beach at the end of July to visit family (all thin!). What's motivating every else here?
sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:41 AM   #17  

Welcome Sunshine! I hope your first weigh goes well. If you followed the plan it will be hard for it not to.

Well JC Chicks have a great weekend and Keep on Keep'n on!
HarleyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 02:34 PM   #18  

WTG KATWOMAN on your weight loss! Have you talked to your councelor about cooking your own dinners?
Sunshine~My upcoming divorce is motivating me to lose!!!
2CMEAGAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 07:40 PM   #19  

I did JC about 12 years ago for a short period of time and was not impressed with the food. I have a center within walking distance and everytime I go by there I think about joining to try it again. You guys are tempting me!
WaistingAweigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 01:47 AM   #20  

Welcome Honeymist! I am a VERY picky eater~you'd think I'd be skinny I REALLY love JC's food!It's so yummy~honestly!!! Maybe you should try it again~do a week trial???Good luck on your weight loss program!
Old 05-22-2006, 07:29 AM   #21  

I'm down another pound!
Old 05-22-2006, 09:15 AM   #22  
Katwoman1259

S/C/G: 241/237/150

Hi Everyone,
Well I went off plan all weekend, Have that TOM and looking for an excuse...
Ready to start the week off right...I forgot how crappy I feel when I overeat...not good!
Question: where do you get the tickers and how do you install them in your posts?
Thanks!
Katwoman1259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 02:43 PM   #23  

Hey JC Chicks!

I had a great weekend mostly on plan. Went out for lunch on Sunday with family and stuck with soup and salad. It was good and I felt good after going.

Meagain congrats on the loss! Divorce hmmm that sounds stressful. Hopefully your not though.

Katwoman no worries just hop back on and start doing it today. I am not very tech so I am not the one to explain the ticker thing. I think there is somewhere on here that tells how.

HoneyMist Welcome! I also was on JC many years ago the food is better than it use to be. I hated those muffins you had to cook up by your self. Also the pancakes. To much prep time for me. Now everything is premade frozen and you just pop it in the micro. I don't much care for the shelf life food but other folks seem to really enjoy it. I usually stick to ordering the frozen food.
Old 05-24-2006, 08:11 AM   #24  

KATWOMAN~You're on track~you decided to get back on the JC train all by yourself!WTG!!! I've been off plan too since I started so you can do it!
HARLEY~divorce is VERY stressful,but this past weekend I realized that I'm going to be ok & I'm ready to live again! It's final next month & it is soooooooooooooo past time.The divorce for me is a good thing~I was hurt real bad by my hubby emotionally so cheers to me!
I hope everyone has a great day!
I'm down 2 more pounds!
Old 05-24-2006, 10:20 AM   #25  

Hey JC Chicks. Down another pound. It is going down slowly but steady!

MEAGAIN congrats on your loss! And congrats for getting out of an abusive relationship! New you all the way around!

Keep on Keep'n on Chicks!
Old 05-24-2006, 01:37 PM   #26  

CONGRATS on the weight loss Harley! Every pound means something!
Old 05-25-2006, 08:09 AM   #27  

Morning JC'ers!
Yesterday was good~there was an added pound on the scale this morning so I'm a little upset,but know that that happens.....
It's to be in the 80's & rain today.
How's everyone doing?
What workouts are you using?
Here's to a great day!
Old 05-25-2006, 06:01 PM   #28  

Well Chicks I am out for the holiday weekend. Hope you all have a great holiday staying on your JC plans.

I am doing activity 6 times weekly. Running, walking, biking, elptical, and want to start swimming. I am training to do a triathlon in 6 months or maybe a little longer! I am sore this week from running. I hate it but it has to be done.

Take care JC Chicks and Keep on Keep'n on!
Old 05-25-2006, 06:14 PM   #29  

WOW!That's impressive Harley! I hope you enjoy your weekend away. I don't have any real plans~just lunch at my folks 1 day. Here's to all of us JC'ers!!!
Old 05-26-2006, 07:40 AM   #30  

Today is weigh in so wish me luck! I get my first measurements too so I hope to see a decrease!
I'm down another 2 pounds & in the 80's!!!
Here's to our success!