Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 07-31-2006, 12:28 PM   #166  
Under His mercy

Height: 5'9"

Congrats Angie on your loss!!
sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 10:58 PM   #167  

S/C/G: 228/215/160

Height: 5 ft 5

Hiya,
Welcome back sunshine, i hope you had a terrific time.
TIme totally ran out on us, and looks like we won't get a vacation in,
unless we can sneek a little something in this weekend.

FOOIIEEE

Yeah NS isn't so bad, you really kinda get used to the food,
some things i like better than others-ya know??????

Last week i only lost 1 pound, but i got my period too, so i know
i'm retaining extra water, so hopefully in a week or 2 my body will
even out, and that was my last month of birthcontrol too, so that
might let out some water retention-guess i'll have to wait and see.

But all in all 14 pounds in a month-i'm pretty happy with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs******************

Seems everyone around is going crazy with Turbo Jam,
on the NS bulletin and stuff, i just think i'd feel like a fool in front of the tv
doing those things, i'd probably hurt myself, pull a muscle or something, ya know??????????

Have you guys seen yoga booty ballet?????????????? that one i would feel like such a nerd, i'm not very coordinated though either, it would definitely take awhile.

I have a Jenny CRaig exercise video i should try it.

I've basically been trying to walk 1 mile as many days as i can fit it in, and also do 15mn cardio bike when i can-didn't exercise too much last week,
throat infection, just felt ick.................

*hugs*

God Bless

We can get healthier, and sexier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah

Jenny
campbellredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 02:02 AM   #168  

Hi. I am new here and just signed up for JC today. I live 3 hours away from the nearest center so I am doing a combo of the direct and the center. Once a month I will be driving up to the center and the rest will be done by phone contact. I am at my heviest right now at 206 lbs. I did not start struggling with my weight untill after children. Becasue I did not have a problem growing up I never learnt how to eat properly and the last 10 years I have been a yoyo dieter. I am 5'5" and my goal weight is 135. 71 lbs seem like so much to lose but I know I need to do this for myself. I have also started exercising. For years now I have not done much of that. I am glad that I found this bb.
chantelle_zzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 06:57 AM   #169  
Under His mercy

Welcome Chantelle. You're going to love the JC program and I'm sure you'll reach your goal. I've been a yo-yo dieter too, in the past, but I'm going to get to my goal weight and keep it there!

I go to the Y almost every day and do the treadmill, elliptical and sometimes weight machines. Red, I saw my first commercial on tv for turbo jam and it looked like fun. Yoga Booty Ballet?? I've never tried yoga but a lot of people swear by it. Glad to see you're feeling better this week and congrats on the 14 lbs in a month! WooHoo!
Old 08-01-2006, 07:38 AM   #170  

Thanks Sunshine!
Welcome Chantelle!
Ballet booty is suppose to be pretty good~I use Turbo Jam myself~what a difference it's made for me!
Have a great day everyone!
2CMEAGAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 02:56 PM   #171  

What is this Turbo Jam you guys are talking about? I am assuming it is an excersize video. I live in Canada so I am not sure if it is something we have here but I think I will look for it. I need to add something for variety. I will be getting 2 weeks of food tomorrow and I will be going to the clinic on the 8th and will do whatever it is I do there and get some other food. They just started not being able to ship the frozen food here because they have had problems with the delivery people and the heat. So the 2 week I will be getting in the mail will all be the shelf stuff. When I go there I will pick up the frozen, I hear it is better. What are your guys fav's? I bought a new scale today becuase I only had a cheepo one that we not accurate. THis one does body fat and weight and meashures in .2 lb - so I am hoping it will be ok. For those who weigh at home whay type of scale do you use?
Old 08-01-2006, 04:51 PM   #172  

S/C/G: 228/215/160

Height: 5 ft 5

I made it to onederland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!1
campbellredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 10:54 PM   #173  

Congratulations Campbellredhead (is that what I should call you?)
Old 08-02-2006, 12:21 AM   #174  
Under His mercy

Good for you, Red! Getting to onederland is onederful!

Chantelle - It's quicker to tell you the foods I DON'T like than my favorites. I don't care for the soups, sweet and sour chicken, or the lentils and beef. I always substitute something else for them. Everything else, I like. We, too, bought a new scale not too long ago that is very accurate but I can't remember what the brand is. It sounds alot like the new one you have.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:28 PM   #175  

Well the bump up of calories worked down 2 lbs this week. Congrats on your loss CRed!

I am headed to Strugis for bike week for 5 days no JC for me. Oh I hope I do OK. I've done it in the past so hopefully things will go OK.

I like the frozen foods and usually only get them when I go to my Centre. But I know some of the other things are OK too. I just prefer the frozen.

Take care fellow JC Chicks and Keep on Keep'n on.
HarleyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 06:18 PM   #176  

Is it time for Sturgis again? Wow, does time fly! Say hi to the Roho reps. I work there and know that these guys work real hard setting things up like Sturgis. Have fun! I'm sure you'll do great!

Congrats Red! I hope to be there with you someday soon.

Welcome Chantelle!

Congrats Angie!

Woohoo! You go Girls! lol
ArtGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 07:19 PM   #177  
Shooting Star

S/C/G: 166/160.2/131

Height: 5'5"

Hey Harley! Can you stand in front of the camera for us one day and wave??? I will be watching Sturgis on my laptop this year....

The camera is across the street from Gunners

Last edited by HDStreetBob; 08-03-2006 at 07:27 PM.
HDStreetBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 12:33 AM   #178  

My parents are doing Strugis again this year too. They always come back with lots of fun stories and pictures. Have a great time.
Old 08-04-2006, 07:10 AM   #179  
Under His mercy

How do you like JC so far, chantelle? I go in for my weekly weigh-in around noonish today so I'm excited about that. I usually don't eat breakfast on my weigh-in day. I save a strawberry or honey oat bar for that day and eat it with my lunch! I also try to wear the lightest clothes possible!!
Old 08-04-2006, 05:28 PM   #180  
Under His mercy

I lost 1.8 lbs this week! Whoo Hoo! I'm over half way there!