NS Food Recipes
Jazzman's Bread Pudding
Counts as 1 Breakfast + 1 Dairy + 1 Fruit (Optional)
* 1 package NS muffins, any flavor
* ICBINB (I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, spray)
* 2 tablespoons raisins OR other fruit serving (optional)
* 1 egg white
* 1/2 cup FF milk
* 1 Tablespoons splenda
* 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
* 1 dash vanilla extract
1. Break muffins into small pieces into a ramekin or microwave safe bowl. Spray ICBINB over the muffins. If desired, sprinkle with raisins.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine egg white, milk, splenda, cinnamon, and vanilla. Beat until well mixed. Pour over muffins, and lightly push down with a fork until muffins are covered and soaking up the mixture.
3. Microwave for 3 - 5 minutes
Saute sliced apples in a non-stick waffle skillet till golden, then add a packet of sugar-free spiced cider mix (15cal.) and 1/2 c water....cooked until the liquid reduces and pour over the waffle.
Strawberries and Chocolate
Melt the Chocolate Decadence bar in the micro for 20 to 30 secs. Stir, add a dash of vanilla extract or flavor of choice and
START DIPPING the strawberries (try it with bananas too)
Paul's Apple Bundt Cake
= 1 Breakfast Entrée / 1 Fruit Serving / 1 Dairy/Protein Serving / Free Foods
1 package of NutriSystem Pancake Mix
½ cup of unsweetened applesauce
¼ tsp. vanilla
¼ tsp. cinnamon
3 packages Splenda® (or sweetener equal to 1 Tbsp. of sugar)
12 squirts I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray(ICBINB)
2 Tbsp. any calorie-free/sugarfree maple syrup
1. Place pancake mix, cinnamon and sweetener in a large microwave safe bowl and mix; add egg, applesauce, and vanilla and stir thoroughly until all ingredients are well mixed.
2. Leave in bowl and place in microwave. Cook in microwave on high for 3 minutes (longer if necessary). Finished product should resemble a small individual bundt cake (depending on dimensions of bowl used) and be moist with the texture of a sponge cake.
3. Turn upside down onto serving plate and spray with 12 squirts of ICBINB spray, and drizzle with syrup.
Nutrisystem Start: 3/06