3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc-194/)
-   -   NutriChicks! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc/79376-nutrichicks.html)

readyfreddy 04-10-2006 11:31 AM

ugh, i was bad bad bad this weekend! lol i didnt even take my own advice, sheesh. and this stuff is expensive so me eating above and beyond the plan is just extra $$ i have to spend. i owe it to my self to stick to it for 2 months. 2 months! thats nothing... i can do it...

so the plan is to stick to it EXACTLY for the next two days, cross my fingers that i still have at least a 1 lb loss on wed... and DO BETTER NEXT WEEK! :)

vikki- how was your easter celebration??

readyfreddy 04-10-2006 11:34 AM

oh and melody- if y ou havent already done this, try going to your internet tool bar under "tools" and the "options" and then "fonts and colors" - i have firefox so you might have to search a bit on explorer- i set the font to be min 16 and its SO much easier to read!! im not straining my eyes. woohoo. it works on all web font.

wickedgrl_76 04-10-2006 11:59 AM

Hey All

Today was my weigh in & I'm down 2lbs! Finally!!! I went about 2 weeks with no weight loss because one week I was sick & then it was THAT time. So it was so frustrating to get on the scale & not see it move. But I kinda got back on the horse last week & it paid off. So I've shed a total of 20lbs!!! :carrot::carrot: I feel so amazing & I can't wait to lose more. I've been setting mini goals for myself (as you can see from my signature) instead of a huge goal that seems so far off. I'm taking everything one day at a time.

RubensMuse 04-10-2006 02:59 PM

:welcome3:
Kellijean.....good to see we have another Nutrichick among us!
My husband has a syndrome very close to fibromyalgia so he knows what you are going through. He told me to tell you to stick it out and you will see results. He is down 13 pounds, and that is with some off-plan eating and very little exercise outside of his regular job (pretty physcial). He has maybe 20 more to go and he will be back to his hunky, Vin Deisel bod again.

Freddy~~~~:snowball: Baaad girl!!! Five snowballs to the tush for you!
I mean if you were THAT bad at least you could share with us what you sinned with. Was it scrumptous? hee hee I am so evil :devil: Well, we all have our moments, just get back on the boat girl and cruise on into Skinnyville!

Wicked~~ :dance: congratulations!!!!

Deb, Mel, Vikki and the rest o' the chicks!!!! Have a great day and hope all is well with you. Sorry about the eye issue Mel, if I could do without them, I lend you mine :)

MELODY525 04-10-2006 07:37 PM

:welcome: KELLI!!! ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE NEW FACES!!

FREDDY~ :hug: WE CAN DO THIS!!! I HAVE NOT BEEN 100% ALL THE TIME AND WONDER WHY!?!?!? :tantrum:
I HAVE HAD THE FONTS ENLARGED FOR A LONG TIME NOW! :rofl: BUT THANKS FOR THE THOUGHT!!! :love:

RUBEN~ KEEP YOUR EYES IN GOOD HEALTH!!!! THESE ARE OK JUST A LOT OF BLURRY STUFF GOING ON!!! MAKES LIFE INTERESTING WHEN I'M OUTSIDE!!! ROFLMAO

WICKED~ WOW GIRL!!! WTG!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! VERY NICE TO HEAR. :cheer:

SHOPPING WAS GREAT. SPENT TOO MUCH MONEY ON EVERYONE FOR EASTER AND GOT SOME STUFF FOR MY DD'S STEP KIDS AS I CALL THEM. SHE IS NOT MARRIED. THE KIDS WILL BE HERE ALL SUMMER...THEY LIVE IN FLORIDA. SO GOT LOTS OF SUMMER JUNK FOR THEM TO KEEP THEM BUSY. IT WAS A GREAT SUNNY DAY AND FELT VERY FREING TO BE OUT RIDING IN THE SUN.
TOMORROW I WILL GET MORE FRESH FRUITS AND VEGGIES. THIS WEEK I AM CHALLENGING MYSELF TO CUT THE CRAP AND STAY OP......I MEAN IT'S 300 DOLLARS A MONTH FOR CHRIST SAKE!!! GOING TO SMACK MYSELF IN THE HEAD BEFORE I GO TO BED!!! LOL
:wave: SAYING HELLO TO EVERYONE ELSE....I COULDN'T GET THE PC TO GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS PAGE SO NOT SURE WHAT WAS SAID THERE. I WILL CHECK IT OUT TOMORROW. SWEET DREAMS EVERYONE :cloud9: :angel:

wickedgrl_76 04-11-2006 08:48 AM

Thank you ladies for the supportive words. What's everyone doing for Easter? How are you motivating yourself to stay on track? I'm going to my in-laws house & my mother-in-law always cooks for an army & all really yummy stuff... that I can't have! What to do, what to do? I'm sure it'll be hard to resist but I haven't come this far to throw it away. Any advice?

MELODY525 04-11-2006 02:21 PM

Be stron Wicked!!! :strong:

I am having some surprise relative visits in the next few days. Didn't expect to see them but one will arrive Friday nite. I told them about my meal plans and they will order out. I am not cooking. also they are eating out in restaurants and I won't be there so staying on plan should be easy. My wheelchairs are breaking down and repairmen are arriving Thursday. so if I am MIA for a few days I would like to say:
Happy Easter and hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday weekend. :hug: :love: Stay well and keep smiling. Remember if we fall off the wagon the only shame will be not getting right back ON PLAN!!!!

wickedgrl_76 04-12-2006 08:44 AM

Good Morning All :coffee:

I'm having a wonderful morning so far. I got on the scale this morning just to see where I was & I am down 2lbs from monday :carrot:!! I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me so I weighed myself a couple of times just to make sure. I can't believe it! I have been working out everyday & eating all my good food. The goal I set for myself for easter, I'm there now :cheer:. I'm really proud of myself 'cause I really didn't think I had it in me. I'm going to try as hard as I can to not give into temptation on sunday. It's going to be a real test. Have a wonderful day!

readyfreddy 04-12-2006 12:33 PM

woooohoooo Wicked! go you! that is amazing!

i too had a good scale day- down 1.5 lbs from last wed, for a total weightloss of 4 lbs in two weeks! I'm totally happy with that! I'm not gaining, and I'm losing, and I think at this point 2 lbs on average a week is pretty good for me. especially since, like i told you all, i was less than perfect this week.

Anyways! YAY!

have a good day!

vikki50 04-12-2006 02:40 PM

Hi all, I'm so happy that you are all losing!!! Just coming on here and seeing how well everyone is doing really helps!!!!

My birthday was yesterday, and I wasn't too bad, did have 1 small piece of cake, and a friend cooked me dinner last night. But he was so good, as he know I am doing NS, he grilled fresh salmon, grilled asparagus, and tossed salad, So I am feeling pretty good about the meal, didn't over eat, really watched the portion control. So hopefully I will loose a few more lbs this week.

Now we just have to all make it through Easter. I have been invited to a big grill out, plus everyone is supposed to bring a dish. That is going to be so hard to resist, I was thinking I may just go after they have all eaten. It would be so much easier then facing all the fabulous food. How would you all handle it?

DebDixon 04-12-2006 08:21 PM

Hi Nutrichicks!:wave:

I'm so glad that everyone is doing well. And losing weight too!:goodscale

I'm doing okay - staying busy at work which makes it easy to not think about food. I don't feel like I have lost any weight this week; but who knows. I'll find out on Saturday.

We are all facing a tough weekend with lots of family and food so I wish everyone the best of luck. :hug: Remember that if you fall off the wagon - you just get back on the next day. The choice is yours - hope everyone has a great week:dance:

Deb

readyfreddy 04-12-2006 10:09 PM

vikki- maybe you could bring a dish like a salad or grilled veggies or something that is healthy and just tell yourself you'll only eat your dish??

that would take a lot of willpower though!

if you want a dish suggestion... haha i love to cook! i have been drooling all week thinking about a dish my french mom (when i was an exchange student) used to make. it was endive, wrapped in a slice of ham baked in a beshamel (spell sauce?). obviously VERY VERY bad for you but oh so good. I'm thinking once I'm done with the NS plan im going to try a modified version. ;-)

so far what im thinking is

steaming the endives whole first (but leave them a little crunchy), and then wrapped with a strand of proccutio (spell? sorry, i'm a horrible speller), and drizzel them with olive oil, s&p and a little lemon juice. mmm. then bbq them or broil em in the oven!

haha sorry okay my mouth is watering... i like food. maybe that's how i got overweight in the first place. lmao. anyways- my point is that i have a TON of low cal, low GI foods i can recommend if you want any help.

good luck to everyone that hasn't weighed yet!

wickedgrl_76 04-13-2006 08:46 AM

Good Morning Ladies

How's everyone doing today? I'm still flying high from losing 2lbs in 2 days. Nothing could ruin my high from that. Happy be-lated Birthday Vikki :hb: :woo: :gift:. It's perfectly ok that you had a piece of your own cake. You need to reward yourself sometimes... I do. This weekend will be hard because I know the foods my mother in law will be making & it's just killer. Specially her annual bunny cake with coconut ears which are my favorite. I gotta be strong. We all do!! Have a wonderful holiday & don't give into temptation.

RubensMuse 04-14-2006 08:23 PM

hey ladies....i am getting SICK!~ ewwyuk
sore throat, post nasal nastiness....i have gone a whole year and now it hits me...sheesh.

I have been doing well on the diet. FINALLY got my exchange food in so I have chocolate :) but since my throat is sore, I don't want to eat it :(

I had to weigh today for the docs office and I am down another pound, but I am not holding my breath on that as I have new medication and was in the bathroom alot.

Well that is all and I want to sleep....night night and happy weigh days!!!!

MELODY525 04-15-2006 08:43 AM

ALL THE FAMILY IS STILL AT THEIR MOTEL. GOD WHAT A WEEKEND! A DIVORCE IS GOING ON BETWEEN DB AND SIL. IT'S BEEN COMING FOR A LONG TIME NOW. SO EVERYONE IS HERE TO SAY GOODBYE AND MOVE. THAT'S THE BAD NEWS.
THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT I LOST THE OTHER POUND I GAINED AND HAVE BEEN EATING MY NS FOOD WHILE THEY ORDER OUT!!! DOING THE HAPPY DANCE. EVERYONE SHOULD BE GONE IN A FEW DAYS AND I WILL BE HAPPY!! :dance: THE NEXT TWO DAYS WILL BE DIFFICULT TO GET HERE SO AGAIN I SAY.........

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

WICKED~ CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 2 LBS!!! WTG AND I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :carrot: :encore:

VIKKI~ SORRY I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY!! :cake: :gift:
:cheer: :cb: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! A PIECE OF BIRTHDAY CAKE IS CALLE "LIFE" MY FRIEND. WE ARE LOSING WEIGHT NOT GIVING UP OUR LIVES. CONTROL IS THE ANSWER SO DON'T BE UPSET WITH YOURSELF!! :hug:

DEB~ GOOD LUCK WITH THE SCALE TODAY!!!! I WILL BE THINKING OF YOU CAUSE I JUST GOT OFF MINE!! :rofl:

RUBEN~ :hug: HOPE YOU WILL BE FEELING BETTER SOON!! TAKE CARE AND GET THAT REST.