Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 06-08-2015, 03:55 PM   #1  

Default Newbie on site on day 5 of partial Wonderslim Diet

Hello everyone. I am new to the site but definitely not new at trying to lose weight. I have tried a lot of different things and in the end never get the results I was looking for so I would quit. Now, at 42, I am trying to incorporate a diet that will hopefully work for me.

I decided to do a partial Wonderslim diet. Why partial? In the past I have used their meal replacement shakes and loved them so I figured I would try to incorporate most of my calories each day from them and then add a couple of extra meals in twice a day. Currently, I am using the Wonderslim entrees for most of that but occassionally make something on my own. I of course got this idea from the you tube impatient dieter a few years back but never put her plan into action. I am sticking to around 1200 calories a day, although some days I fall a little shy of that mark if it has been a hectic day with the 3 kiddos. I started last Thursday and weighed in at 249. Today is day 5 and my weigh in this morning was 245.2. I am stoked about that and hope the other pounds melt as easy.
blessedfamilyof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 03:19 PM   #2  

Height: 5'3

Default WonderSlim

Hi Blessed,
I'm a new poster here, not new to losing weight though

Sounds like your plan is very workable and good luck! Sounds like you are doing very well!! The WS plan sounds like a good plan and it can be flexible too! Are you taking their supplements too?
I have vitamins here I want to finish first, so I don't waste them.

I'm waiting on my WS to arrive tomorrow. I'm planning to stay around 1200 cal with WS and healthy foods. I'm also planning to stop the cola habit for good!
fruitlover61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 05:04 PM   #3  
Janice

S/C/G: 263/263/163

Height: 5'4

It looks like a lot of people like the price and ease of Wonderslim. I ordered my first supply and plan to start next week. Anything I should know to help? Never tried anything like this before - not sure if I will be able to stick to it!
JEC123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 05:04 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 415/369/??

Height: 5'4"

I'm also a partial user of Wonderslim products--mostly the meal bars and shakes. When I work, I use a WS shake for lunch, and add a bar and some fruit a little later. Now that I'm on vacation, I've been using the WS shakes for breakfast, blended with some baby spinach and frozen fruit. I also take a bar with me when I go out, in case I need something to eat and don't want to end up buying fast food.
tigerstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 01:20 AM   #5  
Heidi

S/C/G: 305/246/160

Height: 5'7

I ordered the "try me" pack, just to see if my gut can tolerate it. So many foods aggravate it, I have to be careful. I'm hoping for the best
missheidi87 is offline   Reply With Quote