3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc

Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

End of week 3 MEDIFAST

Old 02-17-2015, 05:34 PM   #1

S/C/G: 157/139/120

Height: 5'4

Default End of week 3 MEDIFAST

hello i have been lurking--just got a username today. i have been on medifast 3 weeks and the beginning of week 4 is this coming thursday I have gone from 157 to 145. i have been on other styles of diets, and i have to say i really am enjoying medifast. it does cost money, but i have celiac/gluten allergy and that was expensive in itself. ok, so anyway...i have been working out for many years and i did not stop when i began medifast--the past couple of days my scale has been going up and down a few ounces here and there--but the thing is is that i dont care! haha; i have read a lot of posts about exercising on medifast and from being a long term dieter, i truly believe that yes--you may gain a few ounces or lbs during initial exercise, but it is not a death sentence. i have lost weight without exercise also, and ill tell ya i look a lot better WITH exercise than without....ID LIKE TO HEAR OTHERS ON MEDIFAST! THanks!
juicyfruit27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.