3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc

Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Optifast Day 1

Old 01-16-2015, 12:17 PM  

S/C/G: 190/ticker/135

Height: 5'2

Default Optifast Day 1

I am 2 shakes down already for the day. Feeling good and confident about being successful! Any tips??
Old 01-16-2015, 11:09 PM  

it does get easier and easier. I put mine in a big glass (it's actually one of those magic bullet cups with a screw on lid and fill it full of water.. then I sip it for awhile.. So I don't just chug it in 30 seconds but it lasts for more like an hour. I don't let myself be hungry. if I'm hungry I drink! the next 3 days might be rough though. if you fall off get right back on that minute
Month3 -16.8 (switched diet)
Month4 -13.2
Month5 -12.2
Month6 (2/25/15)
Old 01-18-2015, 01:09 AM  

Default optifast

Just completed day 4 of optifast. I don't feel sick or anything, just kind of crummy. Does it go away after a while? I have 70 pounds to loose.
Old 01-22-2015, 11:37 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by grammydrt View Post
Just completed day 4 of optifast. I don't feel sick or anything, just kind of crummy. Does it go away after a while? I have 70 pounds to loose.
Today is day 7 for me. I've found if I keep myself hydrated I feel great. When the shakes ask for 6-8 oz of water I mix with 12 oz to ensure i'm getting in more and it keeps me full. Same with my soups, i add more water.

how are you feeling?
Old 01-22-2015, 11:38 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabesomebody View Post
it does get easier and easier. I put mine in a big glass (it's actually one of those magic bullet cups with a screw on lid and fill it full of water.. then I sip it for awhile.. So I don't just chug it in 30 seconds but it lasts for more like an hour. I don't let myself be hungry. if I'm hungry I drink! the next 3 days might be rough though. if you fall off get right back on that minute
How long have you been on it? What results have you seen? How do you feel?
Old 01-26-2015, 02:14 PM  

How are you all doing? I am on day 14. My 2nd weigh in is tomorrow! So far the worst part was feeling flu-ish at the beginning. My doctor suggested full sodium chicken broth, no more than 2-3 cups/day. It helped and didn't seem to affect my weight loss.
Old Yesterday, 11:15 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by abt74 View Post
How are you all doing? I am on day 14. My 2nd weigh in is tomorrow! So far the worst part was feeling flu-ish at the beginning. My doctor suggested full sodium chicken broth, no more than 2-3 cups/day. It helped and didn't seem to affect my weight loss.
i was lucky enough to have no bad symptoms at all starting out. most of my class had headaches or other things and i felt fine. i just made sure to drink a lot of water. where are you from? do you not have soup as a part of it in general? or is that broth added to it. they told us some people just need more sodium than other. i am doing well. today is day 12 for me. per my own scale im down 8.9 lbs. my weigh in is at 7pm at night for my program so last week my scale said was down 4.5 and at weigh in it said only 2.3 because i weigh in the morning at home.

how are you doing?

Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.