Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 11-21-2015, 06:55 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 297.4/278/150

Height: 5'4"-44 years old

Oh I forgot that sometimes I do have corn or peas as my starch
rosestara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 02:29 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 245/155

Height: 5'7"

Hello! I had a similar experience to several posts I have read on this forum. I lost 50 lbs on MediFast, but stopped for a celebration/wedding, then couldn't make myself go back. I gained it all back quickly and more around my middle than before. I tried to go back on it, but I have a big problem with the soy and I just couldn't. My goal is to loose 80lbs and I am hoping that WS will give me the results MF did but without the soy, therefore being more sustainable for me for the duration. I am ordering a month on the 1st, but am having trouble deciding which program. I hope it will be easy to follow. I am nervous, but the money back offer makes me feel a bit better. Plus if I don't have good results in a month I guess I can try something else, but I really want it to be good! I am so thankful to have found 3 Fat Chicks (which led me to WS) and all of you!
HopefulInTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 01:11 PM   #48  

welcome hopefulintx, I hope you find a lot of good support here.

How is everyone doing? Did you decide to stay on plan for Thanksgiving or go off plan?

I have guests here for the next few days and so it really isn't possible to stay on plan so I'm not going to even try. I am fully confident that I can return to the plan after they leave. I was able to do that when I was on medifast but I know some people are not able to jump on and off that way. I wish everyone well with whatever they decided to do.
Old 11-29-2015, 02:28 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 210.7/207.6/156

Height: 5'5"

Hi Rosetara, and everyone,

First week on WS was a bust as I got sick and abandoned the plan in favor of lots of soup and vitamin C/orange juice. Then the holiday. I've been working like crazy (12 hour shifts in the ER) so I focused on keeping my energy up. While I did keep to some of the plan, I didn't lose weight, but maintained. (still have my 10 lb loss from my one-month of MF that I started in mid-October.

Re-started and focused today. Can't wait till my full week 1, WS weigh-in. Made sure that I've cleaned out the fridge for things that are not WS diet-friendy. My family is NOT dieting, so I'm ok with keeping some stuff in the house, so long as it's stuff that I don't like.

Will keep checking in to see how we are all doing.

Anyone want to do a 2 week December challenge? 14 days, On-Plan, no cheating, see how we do together?
Ckerrigan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 11:52 PM   #50  

CKerrigan: great job maintaining your loss. I like the idea of a December challenge but my guests will still be here and I am not going back on plan until December 3rd.
Old 11-30-2015, 08:33 PM   #51  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosestara View Post
welcome hopefulintx, I hope you find a lot of good support here.

How is everyone doing? Did you decide to stay on plan for Thanksgiving or go off plan?

I have guests here for the next few days and so it really isn't possible to stay on plan so I'm not going to even try. I am fully confident that I can return to the plan after they leave. I was able to do that when I was on medifast but I know some people are not able to jump on and off that way. I wish everyone well with whatever they decided to do.
I haven't started yet, had to wait for my check. I got to order tomorrow - very excited! Thank you!
Old 12-03-2015, 07:09 PM   #52  

I hope everyone is doing well. I've been sick with the stomach flu for several days so I have barely been able to eat anything so of course I haven't been on plan. Once I can eat again, I'll get back on track.
Old 12-05-2015, 11:54 AM   #53  

I'm just checking in. Where is everyone? I stepped on the scale today and I was pretty happy. I was off plan for 5 days for my guests but I've been sick for 5 days. Today the scale was the same as it was when I went off plan so that is good. I am slowly getting better. I might actually try to start back on Sunday. My problem is some type of stomach flu. Everything upsets my stomach and causes diarrhea so I am scared to go back to normal food and the wonderslim food. Right now I am living on white bread, bananas, chicken soup, orange juice and water.
Old 12-08-2015, 12:01 PM   #54  

I'm still hanging in there. Still haven't restarted wonderslim due to my stomach issues but I am still losing weight since I haven't been able to eat much. I just put in a new order of some of my favorite products that I believe will be easy for me to digest. I love the hot chocolate and I don't normally like mint very much but I also ordered a box of mint hot chocolate. I will be roasting a chicken today and making mashed cauliflower for the week. I am going to try restarting on Wednesday with shakes and hot chocolate. I should be able to handle that. How is everyone else doing?
Old 12-10-2015, 07:14 PM   #55  

I am back on plan today and so far so good. This is actually the first day that I have actually felt totally well. I thought it would be hard getting back on plan but I was really looking forward to it because I am ready for this weight to come off. I would love to be in the 270's by new year's day even if it is just 279. I hope everyone else is doing okay
Old 12-12-2015, 06:52 PM   #56  

So I've kind of been on wonderslim for 6 weeks. I went off for a week for thanksgiving company but then I was also off for another week after I got really sick. I have lost 13 pounds so far. I'm pretty happy with that. Now I am ready to stay on plan for the rest of the year.
Old 12-15-2015, 12:28 AM   #57  

Another pound is gone and I wasn't even perfect with the plan. So far so good. Although I have a huge variety of food, I am already getting a little tired of it. I'm sure that will pass. I was able to eat medifast for a year and it didn't even taste as good so I am sure i can do this. I haven't decided how long I will stay on wonderslim. I want to use it to help me quickly lose a bunch of weight but then I want to start eating regular food to lose the rest of the weight. I just haven't decided yet what my stopping point will be.
Old 12-17-2015, 07:54 PM   #58  

Default First Week

I just finished my first week and I lost 7 lbs. Not bad since I went totally off the plan on Saturday night at a Christmas party! I also haven't been as strict with the protein amounts. If I am hungry I eat a little more to get me through. I haven't gotten fancy with the lean and green, just chicken, pork ,or shrimp with some salad. The bars and shakes are definitely better. The only thing I don't like is that the shakes don't dissolve all the way in my coffee. I am going to call customer service and see if they have suggestions for that. RT I am glad you are feeling better!
Old 12-17-2015, 08:08 PM   #59  

HopefulInTX: I'm glad you had a great first week! Keep it up! I certainly think that protein is the best thing to pick to eat when you are hungry. I find that keeping my carbs low is more important than keeping my calories low.

I'm still doing good. Tonight I had the spicy pasta for the first time and I thought it was pretty good. I almost felt like I was cheating!
Old 12-20-2015, 10:13 PM   #60  

Today I am down another pound for a total of 15 pounds. I am very happy with it because I have been going off plan about 1 day a week but all the other days I have been really strict. This week I will be going off plan for 2 special dinners but I will eat on plan for the rest of the day and the rest of the week. I hope to still lose at least another pound this week. My goal is to start the new year in the 270's even if it is only 279.