Weightloss Coach Fail

• Hi,
    I have a weightloss coach for Take Shape For Life Medifast who has not been doing her job. She only speaks to me every few weeks and has been too busy to support me. Also, she just got pregnant so probably wont continue the program. I was thinking of asking to replace her, but she is a friend and I dont want to hurt her feelings even though I need more support.
    Any ideas about letting her down easy? Has anyone had an experience like this? what did you do?
    Thanks for your help!
  • My only experience with this is I am on the same program, halfway to goal, my coach is great and I also became a coach as well. I speak to my coach twice a week. As a coach, I speak to my clients always once a week on their weigh in day but I also text or e-mail with them every few days. Even if she is your friend, you have to make a personal decision that you went on this program for the promised support and if you are not getting it, you can call and request a change.
  • I had a similar situation. I heard from my health coach the first month or so and then I've never heard from her again. She is no longer an active participant of the Medifast site either.