Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 05-29-2014, 03:30 AM   #16  
Slimming down in San Fran

S/C/G: 275/191/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly27597 View Post
the food is pretty good, but I am probably going out on my own as it is too pricey without the groupon
Kelly, have you ordered using their Premier Club discounts?

Good deals! I just placed my 3rd order and got $75 off and a $75 Visa gift card mailed to me!
BerkshireGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 04:54 PM   #17  

I have just finished week 1 of PTF, lost 5 lbs and I already ordered my second shipment to arrive in June. I find this plan to be delicious and affordable (considering the gas to and from grocery store, energy to prepare the meals, I live alone and I HATE TO COOK). I like that I don't have to think about what to make for lunches and dinners. I'm at the point now where I want it easy and quick. I'm hoping with the weight loss giving me self confidence I will start preparing my own meals. Right now I'm not there yet.
sandie0403588 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 08:08 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 205/190/150

Height: 5'9

You know I live alone too now and have not cooked in about 3 years (hence the weight gain) I was diagnosed with lung cancer and thats where the weight gain came in believe it or not. First thing I had to do was ditch my diet which was super healthy. I could not eat anything fresh, and basically to be safe I had to eat processed foods. I am a living testament to what they do to our body. My cholesterol, triglycerides and blood pressure all previously great at 50 went off the charts. Then came the fat. I mean this crap I was putting in my body turned to pure fat. I never had cellulite, now, I am covered in it lol. The REALLY bad part is, I learned to love the crap I was eating and even when the cancer was gone ( 2 years ladies , yippee) I still continued to eat it because it is easy to open a box. Sure I went to the store and bought the fresh and healthy stuff only to throw it away 2 weeks later and repeat the process.
Now however because of the PTF people I am back on track, have learned to love healthy food again and who knew this would happen I am making salads and cooking again. But its like the stuff they send. Awesome and I am so grateful to them. I still have a little left but just went out and bought a bunch of lean meats on sale and am going to cook extra and freeze as I go. I love Personal Trainer food and probably will order again next month as a birthday present to myself.
kelly27597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 09:31 PM   #19  

Default personal trainer food

anyone on this diet? thx
jeff1974 is offline   Reply With Quote