Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 01-23-2014, 10:55 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/210/150

Default Wonderslim with Weight Watchers?

Hey everyone! I'm curious if anyone is doing Wonderslim with Weight Watchers? I started on Tuesday! I have been following Weight Watchers off and on for many years and LOVE the program, but I fell off track the end of last summer, early fall due to a lot of stress! I have been struggling to get back on the program. My biggest issue was I felt like my breakfasts and lunches were always so high in points, so then by dinnertime I was hungry with not a lot of points left.

So then I came across Wonderslim! My mom does Nutrisystem and loves it, but I just couldn't stand a lot of their foods! When I was looking at Wonderslim, I loved how I could do my own dinners (I love to cook) but the rest of my day was mapped out for me! I could not believe how low in the points all the Wonderslim food is, and it knew I would be eating enough through the day to keep me full! Only issue I had, is I have it drilled in my head to eat my fruits and veggies and I don't like that Wonderslim only allows 1 fruit and 2 veggies. And if I want a small amount of brown rice with dinner I want it haha So that's why I decided combing the two programs was the best idea for me Just curious if anyone else is doing the same?
sara0507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 04:19 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 249.2/Ticker/140

I think that's a great idea!!! I would do it too, but I don't want to pay for the online WW program. Please keep us updated on how you're doing.

Last edited by MissMollyM; 01-24-2014 at 04:19 PM.
MissMollyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:47 PM   #3  

I love their chile and chocolate crunchies
Lynne3 is offline   Reply With Quote