3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc

Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Just ordered Wonderslim

Old 10-21-2013, 02:24 PM   #1

S/C/G: 175/ticker/125

Height: 5' 2"

Default Just ordered Wonderslim

Hi all. I just ordered a 4 week package. I've been counting calories for awhile now and my losses have slowed to a crawl because I tend to go over, so I decided to do something a bit more structured. I've done Medifast in the past, but I didn't want to do the low carb again because I work out a lot. I just finished Insanity and started Asylum Vol 1 last week.

So excited to get started. Anyone that has used both Medifast and Wonderslim, how do you think they compare?

tammylj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 11:01 AM   #2

S/C/G: 175/ticker/125

Height: 5' 2"

Got my meals yesterday! So starting today. Coming from Medifast, I was surprised by how much food I get. It is nice to still be able to have some fruit and not have to worry so much about the carbs. And so far, the food is much, much better. The Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal actually tastes almost like oatmeal.

Anyway, just thought I would update in case anyone comes across this thread wondering how Wonderslim compares. I'll just keep updating here.

tammylj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 06:55 AM   #3

S/C/G: 156/150/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammylj View Post
Anyway, just thought I would update in case anyone comes across this thread wondering how Wonderslim compares. I'll just keep updating here.
Thanks for the update. I have been looking for an alternative to counting calories. Do you use any type of pedometer?

dosbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.