Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 02:54 PM   #181  

S/C/G: 165/151/110

No, no problem here.
Old 06-18-2013, 04:45 PM   #182  

S/C/G: 242/210/120

Height: 5'5"

It's not possible that the Crystal lite stuff I've been putting in my water could cause this plateau, is it? It's just coincidence that I have only lost 1 pound in two weeks and that's when I started drinking that stuff, right?

I just have to be patient and keep on keeping on, and I will start losing again, RIGHT??
Old 06-18-2013, 06:18 PM   #183  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

The entire site was having Malware issues.

And yes, the Crystal Light CAN cause stalls. Mio is a better option. And even better, just plain jane lemon juice.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:30 AM   #184  

I didn't realize that Crystal Light would stall the diet. Does that hold true for Crystal Light Liquid? I just put a squirt in my water bottles this morning.

Yes, keep on keeping on. Do not let anything discourage you Nimblegranny. Remember your final goal.
Old 06-19-2013, 09:12 AM   #185  

S/C/G: 169/159/135

Height: 5' 0''

Plain water is good,also!

I had the baby on Monday, and yesterday I worked my butt off in the yard, and cleaning the pool. Last night I scrubbed floors, so today I am going out with friends .

Yay, adult conversation!

Last edited by irish51; 06-19-2013 at 09:13 AM.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:04 AM   #186  

Quote:
Originally Posted by punmama View Post
I didn't realize that Crystal Light would stall the diet. Does that hold true for Crystal Light Liquid? I just put a squirt in my water bottles this morning.

Yes, keep on keeping on. Do not let anything discourage you Nimblegranny. Remember your final goal.
It depends on the person. Some people, like me, it doesn't stall at all. I think it may be because of my activity levels. But if you look at the Ideal Protein forums, a LOT of people stall out on CL and a tad less stall on Mio. Or...not so much as stall, but slow down. Most agree though, plain jane water gets boring and it is worth the slower loss to keep from cheating.

I found that adding crushed mint leave to my water brings out a nice flavor. And I live on my Mio. And lemon and lime slices.
Old 06-19-2013, 12:49 PM   #187  

I knew it! The lemonade is just like crack to me. I prefer Propel zero but can't find a flavor I like as well as lemonade and it's hard to find. But I will be in the group that has to have it to get their water down - irish, I just can't drink that much plain water!
Old 06-21-2013, 01:14 PM   #188  

S/C/G: 169/159/135

Height: 5' 0''

Where did everyone go?

I was out all day with friends on Wednesday. Thursday, I spent most of my time outdoors, laying sod and planting some rose bushes (I've never done roses before, probably kill them, but oh well.)

I have the baby down for a nap, we have storms moving through with thunder and lightening.

So, how is everyone doing? Anyone losing ?

My plateau is still hanging on, not helpful that we ate Mexican on Wednesday. They bring one plate at a time, so everyone shares what you ordered. There was 3 of us, so that meant 3 different things.It was really good, but too much for me. I skipped dinner that night.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. It's going to be in the 90's here.

YAY, swim weather!!!!
Old 06-21-2013, 01:20 PM   #189  

Hi Everyone,

Here at work they have ice cream with all the toppings in our cafe. i went in, took a look and walked out. I know what ice cream tastes like and I would rather be thinner than start binging. I can have ice cream when I know I can handle it. Right now I can not handle it.

My sister is coming to visit me for the night tonight. I have to admit we are getting pizza but I know I won't be able to eat a lot of it. It is just the two of us so we don't need a big pie. There is pizzeria two blocks from where I live. We will go there.

The weather here is hot but as of now not humid. The humidity and thunderstorms will be coming Sunday and Monday.

Irish51, that is great that you planted rose bushes. Sometimes I wish I had a garden to do that in. I bet the roses will flourish.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Old 06-21-2013, 02:03 PM   #190  

Have to report I found 8 boxes of Propel Zero lemonade on the shelf at a certain Kroger yesterday! So I'm broke but all set for awhile!
Old 06-21-2013, 03:24 PM   #191  

I'm here! I'm here! I'm here!!!

Well, kinda. Maybe not really. I have to make a cake for this weekend, so my time is...limited But, expect a post from me soon!!!!
Old 06-21-2013, 03:43 PM   #192  

I have to spend tomorrow getting ready for the realtor to come and see my house on Tuesday. Bins of clothes need to go to the garage, general cleaning, organizing, getting the yard cut, the hedges trimmed.

Then Sunday my aunt and cousin are coming to visit - well, mainly to pick up my breadmaker, so it will have a home after I banished it from my counter. We are going shopping and out to eat, at Bonefish, where I WILL be having some Bang Bang Shrimp and probably a Pomegranate martini.

If I do, it will be the third time in 7 weeks that I have gone off-plan, and the first time I've had alcohol. I'm confessing it here, first. I am good about staying on plan, but, being realistic, I feel one still has to live in the world. Some things are just worth it.

So, no visit with my sweetie-pies this weekend, but if I'm going to sell my house there will be a lot more to tie me to home coming up. All fingers crossed regarding the realtor.

7 weeks, still holding at 17 lbs. Not the way I planned it, thought with WS it would be much faster, like it was at first. It does REALLY annoy me, I admit. It's too soon to plateau!
Old 06-22-2013, 11:14 AM   #193  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimblegranny View Post
7 weeks, still holding at 17 lbs. Not the way I planned it, thought with WS it would be much faster, like it was at first. It does REALLY annoy me, I admit. It's too soon to plateau!
Down 2 lbs! Yippee! 19 sounds much better than 17!
Old 06-22-2013, 11:37 AM   #194  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimblegranny View Post
Down 2 lbs! Yippee! 19 sounds much better than 17!

Told ya to have faith
Old 06-23-2013, 02:28 AM   #195  

S/C/G: 143/143/125

Height: 5'2

Hi!! I found the wonderslim diet online after looking into medifast, and came across this forum. I am really considering placing a order for wonderslim. I am around 143 pounds atm. Was wondering if this diet would work for me ? and if so what foods are the most tasty out of the wonderslim products? I was contemplating ordering a 4 week plan to get started. Thanks
Closed Thread