Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 10-18-2011, 07:30 PM   #1  

Default Difference in New Lifestyle diet and Ideal Protein?

I googled Ideal Protein and this site called New Lifestyle Diet comes up. At first I thought it was what you all were doing but then realized you all keep mentioning having to go in to a clinic or doctor's office and on New Lifestyle you order it online. Has anyone tried New Lifestlye? The nearest clinic looks to be at least a 30-45 minute drive for me, so I'd rather do the online program.
justbeelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 08:49 PM   #2  

I googled the same as you did. I followed the directions to the letter and was able to successfully lose weight. I have subsequently used the actual ideal protein product and have had the same success. I am finding that the ideal protein seems a little more expensive and you use less product daily. You don't really have to visit a clinic, but you may want to have a buddy to help keep you on track. Also making sure you follow an appropriate vitamin supplement regimen and at least light exercise routine to aid in your weight loss.

Last edited by Moondog; 06-03-2012 at 08:50 PM.
Moondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:23 AM   #3  

Morning, So I'm totally confused re: Wonderslim vs. New Lifestyle vs. Ideal Protien. I think I need a chart. Might anyone have clues as to how to decipher the three? Thanks so much.
bluedevilmom is offline   Reply With Quote