Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 08-27-2014, 02:12 AM   #256  

Another 3 lbs down! Slow and steady!
They didn't have a great answer to the 6 products instead of 5~ except that more people in the program stayed 100% on program with 6 and felt more satisfied. So, they adopted this standard. It seems to be working out for everyone. There is a lady who is back for round 2. The first go she lost 65 and another 20 during the transition back to food! Wow!! That's fantastic. I hope to lose that or close!
Hope everyone is feeling great. Can't wait to hear what everyone else is doing and how much you are losing!!

DevlinGeorgia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 03:53 AM   #257  
Losing it every day...

S/C/G: 303.8/ticker/155

Height: 5'7

DevlinGeorgia: Congrats on your loss. I read somewhere that women lose an average of 2-3 lbs a week compared to men who lose 4-5. That is what I saw the first time I did the program. So, you're on track, doing really well. Yay!
twish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 07:02 AM   #258  

DevlinGeorgia, you're doing awesome! We can do this
Everyone have a great day today
MaryBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 12:27 PM   #259  

S/C/G: 213.4/213.4/145

Height: 5'6"

Week 3 on program. Did well the first week lost 7 lbs, last week did not do well hard to stick to program. This week doing better. I have my weigh in tomorrow and hope to see better result than last week.

A lot of stress in life right now, separating from husband, kids and I moving to a new place. Kids started school which helps since back to a routine.

I am finally doing something for me and it feels good.

How do you put the tracker into messages?
NewBeginnings52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 10:33 AM   #260  

Smile Quick Update on My Optifast Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by christygb View Post
Thanks for sharing your success story! It' is very encouraging! I'm only on day 3, but I've lost about 7 pounds according to my scale

We can do it! Christy -- optifastadventurer.blogspot.com
After 36 weeks on Optifast I've lost 104 pounds. It has been life-changing and I'm so happy I'm participating in this program. I'm almost at goal and have have just started transitioning to food. I'll also have a few months of support groups to get me through this time of eating and continuing a new life and relationship with food. The support has been key for me. Best of luck to everyone!

Christy
optifastadventurer.blogspot.com
christygb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 11:45 AM   #261  
Losing it every day...

Congratulations Christy! It's encouraging to see others achieving great results from the program.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:13 PM   #262  

WOW Christygb Amazing job! As for me, just finishing up my 4th week and down 6 lbs! I can't believe it either! Total of 21 lbs! Yay Optifast and ME I hope you are all hanging in there~ I would love to hear and see your success...so post! Also here for support...you can do it It works, and you're worth it!

Last edited by DevlinGeorgia; 09-02-2014 at 11:34 PM.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:31 PM   #263  
Losing it every day...

Devlin Georgia- Congrats on your fantastic result! So encouraging...

I am finishing week 2 tomorrow. So far I have lost 13.2 lbs, so I am pleased. But tonight, I have been hungry and 17 more weeks seems like so long without eating. Seeing other people's results is a good reminder that if you stick with it, it really does work.

We CAN do it!!!
Old 09-04-2014, 03:18 AM   #264  

S/C/G: 370/370/200

Height: 5'10"

Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself to the group and congratulate all of you for your wonderful successes.

I found this blog and have really enjoyed reading it today. I am a 48 year old male who has been getting fatter since reaching adulthood after being an average sized child/teen. I have struggled with my weight for years and have tried many diets only to quit after a short time and going back to old habits. I LOVE food and associate eating with having fun. I take medication for blood pressure and type 2 diabetes and have contemplated Optifast for some time. Due to my job and the constant travel I could not find a program where I live to accommodate my schedule. I am now on a long term assignment in New Orleans and found a program in Baton Rouge that will work and I start today!

370# down to 200# here I come.
goshoemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 04:08 AM   #265  

YAY Goshoemaker!

Preach it! Sounds like me~ and I waited to try Optifast thinking I could lose it! Gained 45 more lbs before I realized it!

It will be challenging and suck (excuse my language) but it works!! Well, it's been working for me this far and know 2 people who lost a lot of weight due to Optifast!
Pat yourself on the shoulder and start anew!

Devlin
Old 09-04-2014, 12:01 PM   #266  

S/C/G: 370/370/200

Height: 5'10"

Thanks Devlin...

The idea originally started for me after an acquaintance posted on Facebook about his first real food in 90 days (it was a frozen lasagna meal) tasted SO GOOD. He posted his picture and he had lost quite a bit of weight and I sent him a message to find out how. I have been wanting to get started ever since.

He is still keeping the weight off BTW!!
goshoemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 05:04 PM   #267  

Wow, I though I was last in the game! No one has posted lately?

So, I have been running around like a chicken with no head! Really! But I have stayed on program and lost another 4 lbs!
It's seem to me that it's getting harder to stay motivated...I'm getting tired again. I have up'd my exercise, so that can be doing me in. Either way, I have to remember to keep track of things otherwise..."BAM" I've eaten 7 meals. Yes, that has happened to me! Thank goodness our little supply bags of Optifast were ready for the taken! I might have starved! hahahahaha

Let's hear how everyone else is doing! Seriously, I want to know

Devlin
Old 09-15-2014, 07:42 PM   #268  

Hi, I'm back too. I had a little health scare and stopped the diet for a little over a week until I was able to get everything checked out. Saw the Optifast dr. today and I am stating back tomorrow. The bad news is that I didn't lose any weight but the good news is that I didn't gain any either

Great to year all of the success stories ... Keep up the good work!
MaryBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 08:57 PM   #269  

MaryBB I'm sorry to hear that you had a scare! Hope everything went well and you're feeling better. Good job taking care of yourself, and getting the care you needed. That can be hard to do in the "weightloss" game!

Glad you're back...it gets lonely here! hahahaha "wink" I weigh in on Tuesday nights so you'll be hearing from me again soon.

Take care

Devlin

Last edited by DevlinGeorgia; 09-15-2014 at 08:57 PM.
Old 09-16-2014, 09:47 PM   #270  

Hi everyone,
Thanks for all your kind words! I'm in maintenance and it is a challenge for me. Some of my old cravings are back, but I'm taking a longer terms view of this process. No longer am I looking to drop the weight, so now I am trying to wrap my head around creating a lifestyle that will support my new healthy weight. I'm still so happy that I went through with Optifast, and I look forward to entering a maintenance class soon for additional support in this process. I hope all of you are feeling great and feeling proud of your accomplishments. You can do it!!!!

Christy
optifastadventurer.blogspot.com

Last edited by christygb; 09-16-2014 at 09:47 PM.
christygb is offline   Reply With Quote