Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 06-30-2014, 05:55 PM   #136  
Taking it all in...

S/C/G: check out the ticker ;)

Height: 5'7.5"

Thanks everyone

@Wannabechef - thank you Got through the weekend with a healthy amount of crankiness... hahah.

Oh, @Floralshorts, I am SO SO eager to hit Onederland, I can't even imagine it. I have quite a ways to go, you must be just walking on air

@Starlightmintz - sounds good I have been having my shakes with Torani Sugar Free syrup - specifically English Toffee. So. Freaking. Good. I actually need to order more syrup. They have salted caramel! Chocolate chip cookie dough! Lemon! all zero sugar, zero calorie, zero fat, zero carb, zero everything. Wheee!

As for myself, I didn't lose this weekend, but I know why. I definitely didn't drink enough water, and had too much diet pop instead. My own dumbness. I corrected it today (much easier at work - I drink from a big 3 litre jug all day)
Goddess In Training is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 03:03 PM   #137  
Optifaster

S/C/G: 355/*Pokes tracker*/185

Height: 5'1

YESSSSS Lost another 5 lbs this week, which get's me out of the 310's and into single digits!

Only 9 lbs until the 200's baby!!!!
Fawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 07:56 PM   #138  
Taking it all in...

S/C/G: check out the ticker ;)

Height: 5'7.5"

WooHoo @Fawks!! Congrats!!!
I love getting into the next "10th" down (if that makes sense)

Lesson I've learned on Optifast.

Never.... ever... trust a fart.

That is all.
Goddess In Training is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 08:59 AM   #139  

S/C/G: 221/see ticker/189

Height: 5' 6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess In Training View Post
Thanks everyone

@Starlightmintz - sounds good I have been having my shakes with Torani Sugar Free syrup - specifically English Toffee. So. Freaking. Good. I actually need to order more syrup. They have salted caramel! Chocolate chip cookie dough! Lemon! all zero sugar, zero calorie, zero fat, zero carb, zero everything. Wheee!

As for myself, I didn't lose this weekend, but I know why. I definitely didn't drink enough water, and had too much diet pop instead. My own dumbness. I corrected it today (much easier at work - I drink from a big 3 litre jug all day)
Good morning or whatever~

Goddess,
On the advice of other Optifasters I bought several Torani Sugar Free Syrups before I started but my nutritionist says not to use them! She says that we're trying to retrain our brain to not crave salt, sugars, and fat and that those syrups can make the shakes taste overly sweet. I'm not sure I agree with her thinking but I'm giving it a whirl.

I'm sorry you didn't show a loss this week but man, oh man just look at your weight tracker! You're doing so well!! :cp
... and LMAO @ "never trust a fart"

Fawks,
You are amazing! Keep on truckin' ... we're watching you!

Floralshorts,
Onderland is such a big deal! What will you do to celebrate when you get there next weigh in?

Last edited by StarlightMintz; 07-02-2014 at 09:00 AM.
StarlightMintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 12:09 PM   #140  
Optifast 70 User

S/C/G: 245/186/179

Height: 5'5"

I'm officially a member of the Onederland club... weighed in at 199.6 this morning. This all feels VERY real now!
floralshorts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 07:05 PM   #141  
Optifast user

S/C/G: 263.2/236.0/160

Floralshorts, that is A-W-E-S-O-M-E So happy for you!!!
Wannabechef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 08:21 PM   #142  

Go! floralshorts Go!

~and~

Go! Optifasters Go!
Old 07-02-2014, 09:21 PM   #143  

Congratulations, Floralshorts!
Happyradio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 07:45 AM   #144  

How are you doing, Happyradio?

I'm still transitioning into full fast. I get about 1200 calories in 3 shakes and 2 small meals. 6 more days till I can go on full fast woo hoo!

Little tips from my nutritionist/center:
1 prune a day to prevent constipation
1 soup or 1/4 of a bullion cube or 2 dill pickles a day while the weather is hot to prevent lightheadedness
Old 07-04-2014, 11:05 AM   #145  
Drowning Comfort Eater

S/C/G: 380/345/170

Height: 5'7

I am new to this site but had questions about your weightlessness, so please forgive me If I am posting In the wrong place. How much did the optima set run you , did you find discount savings? Also did you have excess skin after the weightless? What exercise routine/regime did you follow?? Please forgive me if these questions are too personal but I really really need to lose weight
Carliena143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 01:58 PM   #146  

Thanks for asking, StarlightMintz. I'm in the middle of week 5. Doing well. Down 17 pounds plus I lost ten before I began Optifast 800. I like the chicken soup powder, peanut butter and chocolate bars, and chocolate ready to drink shakes best.
Happyradio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 10:34 PM   #147  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carliena143 View Post
I am new to this site but had questions about your weightlessness, so please forgive me If I am posting In the wrong place. How much did the optima set run you , did you find discount savings? Also did you have excess skin after the weightless? What exercise routine/regime did you follow?? Please forgive me if these questions are too personal but I really really need to lose weight
Hi,
Your questions are a bit hard to answer. The cost of an Optifast medical weight loss program varies. Sometimes insurance will cover portions of it. Optifast centers offer free informational meetings and I suggest attending one of those to get the particulars.

People often do have excess skin after weight loss. Genetics, amount lost and age play a part in how much loose/excess skin.
Old 07-04-2014, 10:40 PM   #148  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyradio View Post
Thanks for asking, StarlightMintz. I'm in the middle of week 5. Doing well. Down 17 pounds plus I lost ten before I began Optifast 800. I like the chicken soup powder, peanut butter and chocolate bars, and chocolate ready to drink shakes best.
Sounds like you're doing great! Good luck and keep us posted!
Old 07-05-2014, 09:34 PM   #149  
Optifast 70 User

S/C/G: 245/186/179

I have been having a horrible last few days, cravings-wise. All I want is for something savory, not sweet. At first I thought the bouillon wasn't affecting me, but it does seem to cause water weight gain, so I stopped drinking it. I've begun counting down the days until vacation so that I can start eating food again. I'll be gone for 3.5 weeks in Europe so when I get back I'll probably Optifast for another month or so to get down to my ideal weight.

I don't know. I just feel extremely moody and grumpy. I want pizza and tacos so bad. Even carrots with ranch dressing sound like a delicacy to me right now. I kind of want to cry just thinking about all of this.

I guess the good thing is that I am down to 198 pounds from my starting 245.8.
floralshorts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 12:46 AM   #150  

Quote:
Originally Posted by floralshorts View Post
I have been having a horrible last few days, cravings-wise. All I want is for something savory, not sweet. At first I thought the bouillon wasn't affecting me, but it does seem to cause water weight gain, so I stopped drinking it. I've begun counting down the days until vacation so that I can start eating food again. I'll be gone for 3.5 weeks in Europe so when I get back I'll probably Optifast for another month or so to get down to my ideal weight.

I don't know. I just feel extremely moody and grumpy. I want pizza and tacos so bad. Even carrots with ranch dressing sound like a delicacy to me right now. I kind of want to cry just thinking about all of this.

I guess the good thing is that I am down to 198 pounds from my starting 245.8.
When is your vacation? Have you considered going on a modified plan now instead of waiting? You have done so well so far! I would hate to see you get so frustrated you give in to unplanned eating.