Wonderslim 9

You're on Page 8 of 30
Go to
  • Well I did my weekly weigh in. 285 for a net weight loss of 5lbs. Less than I was hoping for but I fudged in a major way Saturday night. I'll take it and move forward. Good luck to all.
  • Way to go namaste1969 andNWPhotog!
  • Quote: Well I did my weekly weigh in. 285 for a net weight loss of 5lbs. Less than I was hoping for but I fudged in a major way Saturday night. I'll take it and move forward. Good luck to all.

I havent been doing good since Wednesday, hoping to get back on track this week or it will be 0 loss for me this next Wednesday.
  • Hellooooo
    Thought I would check in and see how everyone is doing. I watched my 10 month old grandson Friday,Saturday, and Monday. There is a reason women have babies when they are young.....he really tired me out.

I love watching him and I certainly get a lot of exercise chasing after him. He has to be one of the fastest crawlers ever!

Hope you are all doing well.
  • Quote: Way to go namaste1969 andNWPhotog!
    I concur!

My net weight loss was zero pounds. I am not too bummed out. Life was insanely busy this past week, I ended up sick and on steroids again, so I'll take the zero weight loss with a grain of salt, especially since I didn't gain!

I want to kick this illnesses butt back to where it came from so that I can finally get to the gym I just joined. If it isn't one thing it is another. In any case, this is a new week to a new start.

Today's motivational quote:
    “Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.” ~Denis Waitley
  • Congrats to all of you have lost this week and keep on trying to those who haven't! I finally got my first shipment and will be starting tomorrow. I arreally wanted to start on the weekend so I would be home my first few days and could make sure I have what I need to stay on plan but the Fedex Guy had other plans. I'm a little nervous about it . The food looks good, but seems to require a little more prep that the MF food did. I will have to plan well!
  • Hi All-

Well it's Wednesday so that means weigh in day. 1# loss, for a total of 11# in 3 weeks. This last week was a struggle so I happy to have lost just one pound vs. gaining one.....

I could be closed to the 200 mark than the 300 by the end of the month if I keep on track.......
  • I had to jump in here you all have sold me on trying the
    WS diet I ordered my try me package. It is hard for me to stick to any diet at dinner because i fix a hot dinner for my DH every nite so I will have to be strong. Thanks for the info.
  • Hi everyone!!! Official weigh in, 1 week on WS 11 lbs down!!!! I actually have no cravings, and cant wait to eat my WS food, I guess i am really on board this time, by now on any diet I have recently tried, I would have cheated...

Bettyboop56, this time I decided its for me, so for dinner I make what I want my lean and green (which I forgot how eating healthy tastes SO GOOD), and if my husband and kids dont want wat I am making, they get hot dogs, hamburgers, or something easy.... TOUGH BEANS!!!!! I have been making the crap they all want for 10 years and look where its gotten me..... I finally have come to accept its ok to look out for ME!!!!!

audio51, personally this is the easiest plan I have been on... now I cant attest to the ease of MF but i find this very easy, i eat the shakes/pudding as pudding only (because its easier, and I prefer it) For my am snack, I have been eating a non-fat Chobani yogurt, i checked the Nutritional Values vs. the shake & fruit, they are the same in protein, less fat, and a couple less carbs, and for me its easier... I have been on for a week so I have been finding things that work a little better here and there..... GOOD LUCK!!!
  • VAA-you rock!

Shero-those struggle weeks are the toughest to overcome, but you still came out lighter, kudos to you!

audio and betty--Welcome ladies to WS! The food is a piece of cake to make, and is tastier than MF. Also, the lean and green dinner can easily be made to accomidate a family. Much like VAA, if they don't like what I made, there's the can opener and there's the soup. They usually eat what I make. When you think of it at one meat, two veggies, and a starch--really, that is what we should be eating and many of us already were, just not in a healthy way. The biggest adjustment my husband had was I went from making potatoes almost every night to making brocolli. He'll live.

Today, I had my first NSV. I've had a pair of size 20W pants that have been sitting in my closet for a little over 4 years. I used to fit in them, forever ago. It is my last pair of "skinny" pants that I have...I've refused to get rid of them. Every so often, I would pull them out and see if I could wiggle into them...and usually end up crying as I realized I needed 4-6 inches to be able to even snap them uncomfortably. I haven't tried them on since last July. This morning, I decided to punish myself and try. Lo and behold I fit COMFORTABLY in my size 20W!!! Down from a very snug 24-26W. Oh happy day!

Today's quote of the day:
    It is better to take many small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward.” ~Old Chinese Proverb
  • VAA thanks for the input my DH likes hamburgers so I guess he will be getting a lot of them when my food gets here, looking forward to the kit. congrads on all of the weight loss you all have had.
  • Zoesmom...way to go! Congrats on getting into those skinny pants! I have a couple of pair waiting for me too...

I started on the plan today and am definitley liking what I tried. The one thing i didn;t have a was my starch with my lean & green. I just plain forgot. I was satisfied without it but will make sure I get it from now on.
  • Quote:
    Today, I had my first NSV. I've had a pair of size 20W pants that have been sitting in my closet for a little over 4 years. I used to fit in them, forever ago. It is my last pair of "skinny" pants that I have...I've refused to get rid of them. Every so often, I would pull them out and see if I could wiggle into them...and usually end up crying as I realized I needed 4-6 inches to be able to even snap them uncomfortably. I haven't tried them on since last July. This morning, I decided to punish myself and try. Lo and behold I fit COMFORTABLY in my size 20W!!! Down from a very snug 24-26W. Oh happy day!
    Congratulations! What a great feeling!!
  • audio-shhhh....don't tell anyone but I don't eat the fruit or the starch. I found that for my body, that is too many starches for me to be able to lose weight. And after I addressed it with my GP, she concurred.

Today's Quote of the Day:
    “Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” ~Mark Victor Hansen

• Welcome audio51 and betty !

zoesmom Congratulations on the pants. It is a great feeling, isn't it?

Vaa..WAY TO GO!

Sheri, good job on the loss.

I had a minor incident on Wednesday night, landed me in the urgent care, so I didn't get to eat dinner and it messed with my plan.

The cool part was when they took me in a room and asked the question "How tall are you and what is your weight?" Now I never have a problem saying I am 5 feet tall, however, I usually hesitate on the second part. Not this time....I looked right at the male nurse and said 149 ! Of course, he had no idea why I was so proud