Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2013, 06:42 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 265/254/150

Height: 5'5

Great job Buttonsandbones on you weekly loss. I got my stuff from Bariatic food Source and it the same as Wonderslim-at least the packaging...a little cheaper than Diet Direct. They sent me 4 samples... Peanut butter and Jelly Protein bar-not to bad at all.

I love both the berry and strawberry smoothies. Spicy pasta, chocolate and finally have gotten used to the hot cocoa.

To think I could lose 25 pounds in a month is very exciting..
Old 01-10-2013, 08:57 PM   #32  
Yeah, Im new

Quote:
Originally Posted by audio51 View Post
Amelia,

Thanks for the info...that's exactly the kind of feedback I am looking for. I have been seeing the Spicy Cheese & Pasta listed a as favorite by many so I may give it a try. It's good to see that someone else has the same taste as me. If you don't mind my asking...how have you done on WS?
Ive been doing like too good to be true to be honest lol. I began on Monday and Ive been weighing myself everyday ( I know, shame on me, but it really keeps me motivated) and I started at 228.8 and as of this morning im down to 223.4! The plan for women says to eat between 1000 and 1200 calories per day. I stay around 1050.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:29 PM   #33  

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttonsandbones View Post
I'm so thrilled to say that after my first week I am down 10.2 pounds!
Congratulations buttons!! Your doing great
Old 01-10-2013, 10:35 PM   #34  

Height: 5' 8"

I didn't stay on track too well yesterday and today. I know I let my stress get the best of me
But you all have motivated me to get my focus back!
Old 01-10-2013, 10:53 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 200/200/150

Height: 5'5"

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
Ive been doing like too good to be true to be honest lol. I began on Monday and Ive been weighing myself everyday ( I know, shame on me, but it really keeps me motivated) and I started at 228.8 and as of this morning im down to 223.4! The plan for women says to eat between 1000 and 1200 calories per day. I stay around 1050.

That's GREAT, Amelia! I hope I do as well! It is very encouraging. I will be starting at about 196 (if I don't gain anymore before I start...) and want to get to 150. I should be able to do it by my birthday in mid March. I would love to be skinny (for me) by then!
Old 01-11-2013, 12:06 AM   #36  
Yeah, Im new

Quote:
Originally Posted by audio51
Quote:

Originally Posted by Amelia

That's GREAT, Amelia! I hope I do as well! It is very encouraging. I
will be starting at about 196 (if I don't gain anymore before I start... ) and want to get to 150. I should be able to do it by my birthday in mid March. I would love to be skinny (for me) by then!
Thanks! Oh yea Im sure you can get down to 150 by then. Eat the food and lose weight, thats really all there is to it. One thing I will say is to make sure you order a good variety because you don't wanna get tired of eating the same thing and then fall off the wagon. That happened to me when I was on MF. Also diet direct lets you send stuff back to ecchange if you don't like it.

Posted from 3fatchicks.com App for Android
Old 01-11-2013, 08:02 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 200/200/150

Height: 5'5"

I hope you are right Amelia. I can't wait to place my order tonight!
Old 01-11-2013, 11:07 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 210

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by namaste1969 View Post
I didn't stay on track too well yesterday and today. I know I let my stress get the best of me
But you all have motivated me to get my focus back!
Don't worry one day won't ruin all of your efforts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by audio51 View Post
I hope you are right Amelia. I can't wait to place my order tonight!
I agree I believe that is completely doable.

well I haven't posted in a few days, sorry about that. I am doing well thus far and it has been just over a week since I started and I am down 5 pounds. I am having more calories then Wonderslim suggests but I have been maintaining my exercise and start training for a half-marathon next week (walking) so I can't cut my calories too low.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:41 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 245/233.6/145

Height: 5' 7"

Hi, guys! Yes, I am back on plan & feeling good.

Amealia - The thing that happens is that when I get stressed or upset there is like a "default" to begin eating. It is like I got into "robot eating" mode & just being to eat without thinking of stopping. Like my brain is somewhere else & I just stuff & stuff my face until I am full enough that I stop.

So, my husband & I talked about it....why it happens, what exactly happens, how guilty I feel afterwards & how desperately I want NOT to do it but just continue.

The plan is:
1. Call or txt my dh to let him know I'm headed in that direction. (He will start praying for me.)
2. When I get home - do not turn on the tv but either go for a walk, call a friend, log on here, read one of the books I'm currently reading, etc.

Really the goal is to not shut my brain off & let my addiction take control. Praying & fellowship with God are key. Asking God to satisfy as He has promised.

That's the plan.

I've worked out all three of my "new schedule" days this week & feel SO good.

How is everyone doing?
Old 01-11-2013, 11:52 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 169/159/135

Height: 5' 0''

Amelia, I had to laugh when I read your post about weighing yourself.

I weigh myself every morning and every night before bed...like I can dream away the pounds!

I am trying to break this habit,but so far, still doing it

Congratulations on your loss.I started on Sunday and I am not down that much.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:36 PM   #41  

im confused wonderslim used to be diet direct's old name?
Old 01-11-2013, 02:59 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 245/233.6/145

Height: 5' 7"

Audio - WS does allows fruit & carbs. I think it is a much more "reasonable" plan. You don't feel deprived. Maybe it won't come off quite as quickly...but it's worth it to me to be able to have a more normal life. I am not a fan of Medifast (except their bars are awesome). In my opinion the food is NOT good. WS is cheaper by far also. I wouldn't want to steer anyone away from MF if that's what they want to do. However, I've done both & find my life if so much better on WS. I think it's because I can have some carbs & I really like the food.

Also, I lost 11.4 pounds in the first week. I had a cheat day because of stress but think I have still lost this week. I will see Sunday morning.

Shero - Super congrats on your weight loss! That is wonderful!

B&B - AMAZING!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great Friday.

Go, Broncos!!!!
Old 01-11-2013, 07:29 PM   #43  
Yeah, Im new

Joy - That sounds like a plan that will work. The only time I find that I think about cheating is when I haven't eaten in a long time. As soon as I eat one of the meals though I no longer want to cheat. But its hard with my job I don't get too many chances to eat at work but I will have to start making the time even it it means eating the meals closer together.

Irish - Oh good, I don't feel so bad anymore! I always read in the diet things that you should weight once per week but I feel like, if you see the weight coming off you are more likely to keep motivated. Oh and thanks! Yea it weird because Ive never lost this much this fast before, but Im not complaining.

Last edited by Amelia; 01-11-2013 at 07:30 PM.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:34 PM   #44  
Yeah, Im new

Okay everyone, I tried the pancakes this morning and um...yea...so how can I make them better without adding calories?? They are so bland, I couldnt even eat all of it. I used 1/8 cup of sugarfree syrup and just a smear of Shed Spread but I still had to kinda force myself to eat what I did of it.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:48 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
Okay everyone, I tried the pancakes this morning and um...yea...so how can I make them better without adding calories?? They are so bland, I couldnt even eat all of it. I used 1/8 cup of sugarfree syrup and just a smear of Shed Spread but I still had to kinda force myself to eat what I did of it.
HA! I felt the same way!

Add 1 tsp of vanilla, a dash of cinnamon, and a little Splenda. Taste is MUCHO better!!!!

Also..if you have the oatmeal, mix the oatmeal and the pancake mix (w/ everything above) and 1/4 cup water and make muffins...I love those things!
Closed Thread