Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 01-06-2013, 09:45 PM   #1  
Married to Medifast user

Default Hub is doing great

My husband just started Medifast Thursday and has lost 9.5 pounds. Yes I know that seems impossible but that is what he says. He also says he thinks everything is salty now and he pees a lot.
He finds the food to be pretty good and I hate to flatter myself but I am a good cook with lots of ideas. So far he is happy. The first 2 days he was pretty hungry in the evening.
I have not figured out what is best for coffee creamer yet. He is still using half and half but the fat is too high, although no carbs.

We are both not looking forward to the BO that is supposed to come in ketosis. Also he has had D a bit.

I love having less dishes and quicker made meals and I am doing my own diet during this thing too.
Little Minnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:47 PM   #2  
Married to Medifast user

He had some days of more intense hunger and some not so bad. He has lost 17 pounds now. 11 days.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:49 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/124

Height: 5'2

congrats to him and glad everything is going good!
Fatness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:53 AM   #4  
Married to Medifast user

Thanks. I am proud of him.
Now 20 lbs in 2 weeks. Plus I love cooking those meals. Cooking and cleanup are so easy!