Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 01-11-2013, 05:56 PM   #1  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Default Simply Protein chips- gluten,dairy,soy free

Some people were asking about soy free products and I just ordered these chips on line at www.wellnessfoods.ca in Canada. For US I think just google "The Simply Store" or the Simply Bar.

My opinion: they look like a cornchip. The herb one is a little blah but if you couldn't eat anything else, they'd be ok. The spicy one has as much kick as the Southwest puffs.
I can see enjoying them not just as a chip, but crushing them to use as a crumb dressing for chicken, fish, on top of veggies, as soup crackers, as "tortillas" in salads... They have a bit of a "scoop" so you could dip them.

Here are the stats and info:
Pea Protein Chips
-- celiac/ cassein/gluten free, dairy free and soy free
-- kosher
-- vegan
33g bag (comparitve quantity -- maybe a bit less-- than IP chips/soy puffs)
fat4g
sodium 330mg
carbs 11g
fibre 1g
sugars 2g
protein 15g
Ingredients for Spicy Chili chips: pea protein chips (pea protein isolate, dehydrated potato flakes, potato starch, salt, calcium carbonate, organic Canola Oil, Natural Cane Sugar, Seasoning (garlic powder,onion powder, and Red pepper)
IP43 is offline   Reply With Quote