HMR Recipe - BBQ Chicken Stack

• BBQ Chicken Stack
    For those of you interested in my personal weight loss stats, I've recorded my week by week weight loss for you to peruse, along with a terrifying/interesting before and current picture of yours truly. It is available after the recipe.

So...enough about me! On with the important stuff: the food!

I know you won't believe it, but I occasionally screw up. Like when I was trying to microwave chips for the recipe yesterday. I initially added too much water to the chip batter, and it wouldn't firm all the way up and dry out, like a chip should. So I ended up with a plate-sized crust of chicken soup, and I refused to throw it out. This stuff is expensive, you know! So I gave my favorite standby recipe, BBQ Chicken Pizza, a visual makeover.

Geez, I have missed cooking for myself. I mean, I still have to cook for my husband and daughter. (Yes, I'm a masochist.) But it's nowhere near as fun cooking what you can't eat. In fact, it stinks.

But this doesn't. It's visually different, a feast for the eyes, and not too bad for the tongue, either. Sweet and smoky. Go eat a stack.

See recipe and pictures at my blog: hmr-gourmand.blogspot.com