Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 10-16-2012, 08:41 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 265/254/150

Height: 5'5

Dave glad to see you on here. I do so good on WS but for some reason I am going through so issues.....At least I am back on here posting because it sure does help.........

Hoping to get back into WS---
Shero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:48 AM   #32  

Checking in. Lost 25 lbs since 8/5/12. Feeling great. I started swimming 2 weeks ago and think that has helped a lot. It took me 2 months of adjusting to the calories before I had excess energy for exercise. Now I have so much. I rarely take naps anymore. I think stabilizing my sugars on this diet has made me feel better period...The WS mac n cheese is really good. I often eat that instead of another entree and skip dessert since it is 220 calories.
autopilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:42 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 215/196/170

Height: 5'11 1/2''

wow 25 lbs is awesome! congratulations.
I haven't yet weighed myself but I can definitely feel and see changes not only in my body but also in my attitudes towards eating.

Is anyone able to tell me how to send a PM?? do I have to have a certain number of posts before I am able to do so??
roseybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:56 PM   #34  

Happy Thursday all!!! late posting but my 1st week went very well - down 4.6 in 1 week! thats motivation for the next week! people brought in goodies to work and I brought in veggie & dip and that all I had from the goodie table.
GFS to be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 05:27 AM   #35  

Default Unhappy with weight loss

I have been on WS for 14 days and have lost only 4 lbs. I am following the diet exactly and getting very discouraged. Reading all the other posts and seeing the weight loss results has me thinking I am not doing something right. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
cowz1rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:04 AM   #36  

Cowz1rules: Are you not eating enough calories? Maybe you all of a sudden loss alot.... Are you keeping track of what you eat?

Still struggling to get on course.
Old 10-22-2012, 06:24 PM   #37  

Default Starting WonderSlim in 3 days!

Hello All,

I’ll be starting Wonderslim on Thursday. (My Diet Direct order is due to arrive on Wednesday.) I’m excited to start. I am a 38 year old woman. I have about 60# to lose (but would be happy with 40#). I find that my biggest obstacle to losing weight is that I have far too many choices available. I live in Chicago and am surrounded by great restaurants. While my home has only healthy foods, my work place seems to have sugary and high fat snacks around daily. This will only get worse as the holidays approach. I exercise almost daily (treadmill, zumba, swimming), but the weight keeps coming slowly as I’m not doing a good job staying away from the treats. I like the structure of the WonderSlim plan and think I’ll be tempted less if my food choices are more restricted.

I’m going to try to keep my calories at about 1400 calories/day. I’m at about 2400 calories a day now. I’ll go lower than 1400/day if my weight plateaus.

I’ll be using about 80% WS foods and 20% I’m going to use grocery foods. This is to keep costs down.

• Low fat cheese sticks (50 calories each)
• Garden Lite soufflés (about 150 calories each, from Costco, low in fat)
• Premier Protein High Protein Shake(160 calories, from Costco)
• Vitatops (100 or 90 calories. I’d use these in place of the chocolate cake or cheesecake)
• Boca burgers (210 calories each. I’ll use mostly for the L&G. Also from Costco)
• Luna bars (180-190 calories. Not so sure about these on the plan. I used to have 1 a day for lunch and I have a bunch left over.)

I have some questions for all of you!

• One of the things that really made me consider WS (I first considered Medifast) is the reports that dieters are not hungry if they stick to the plan. Is this true? I’m concerned that the limited fruit and starch allowed on WS may throw me out of ketosis (which, if I understand correctly, is why one isn’t hungry on the WS plan).
• Any thoughts on supplementing the plan with my own foods (from list above)? Do you do this? Does it work?
• Any words of wisdom for someone brand new who is starting the WS plan? I’ve done WW and Jenny Craig in the past. I did well on both, but over the years, the weight crept back on.

THANK YOU!
girlstar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:49 AM   #38  

Hello there, and welcome to the forum! I think what may work best in your case is to start off eating the way you regularly eat now and slowly migrate to the WS food as much as possible so that you can get a good idea for your tolerance.
FattyFatFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:33 PM   #39  

girlstar2 -- I found Kay's Natural Protein snacks at Stop & Shop - they are single serve bags for about $1.20 each -Kays have some Chili chips that I eat with the WS chili- also Pure Protein Shakes(ready to drink) are 23 grams of protein & 110 calories -- I also bought a tub of the protein power mix (only 25g per serving - some are a lot higher - but not needed unless you are working out). I mix vanilla shake w/ coffee in the am for breakfast. I mix peppers, celery & spices to the WS veggie joe & chili - love the spicy cheese & pasta -- and the pancakes! Good Luck!
GFS to be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:35 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Hey WS followers!* I see this is not a very active thread, but I thought I’d check in here anyway.* I have been following Ideal Protein for several month and recently started supplementing with ProtiDiet products and others from Nashua Nutrition.* I just got a Diet Direct catalog in the mail today, and it looks like it’s a similar concept as IP.* In fact, the “cheesecake” looks to be exactly the same product I purchased that is sold under a different name on the Nashua site.* It sounds like you all like the food well enough!* I do have trouble with bars (I tend to binge on them), so I think I want to avoid ordering a kit.* What are your favorites of the WS lunch-y kinds of products?
Thanks!
locopollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:53 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 239/203/159

Height: 5'7"

I tried the WS Mac and Cheese today, it tasted fine. I just don't understand how anything with 35 carbs could be on plan, does anyone get it?
Cobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:11 PM   #42  

Girlstar-

Wonderslim is a wonderful plan if you stick to it, and yes you DO NOT get famished or feel like you are starving to death (LOL). It is the same as the Medical weight loss. When I am one it and committed it works wonders for me. Right now I am in a funk-I am struggling to get control over it and just hope posting on here get's me motivated again.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:46 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 148.5/148.5/139(or lower)

Height: 5'0"

Default Comment

Hi guys think my weight increased to 151 Bc of TOM so I updated the ticker ...well Istarted on Tuesday Nov.6 and I am 149.6 YESSSSSS. I am doing well thanks to my zillion questions and helpful forum posters. Thank you guys!!! 138 is the goal burk will take 135. I got a sample from bariatricfoodsource.com (same as ddirect.com but cheaper) I love their Carmel Crunch bars (wig I could make them) lil Anyhow I saw the post about Veggie Shreds in the green packing assummed...I had those and threw them out Bc ILOVE CHEESE...(they actually don't taste like cheese or anything reallybut they look like cheese ..good enough for me...lil. Iwould love a alt for cheese, chips (tortillas) and sausa and bread (would love a sandwich). (If I can buy products in store it would be ok too...any suggestions? Thankssss
Kimorea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:52 PM   #44  

Hi everyone, I am new here. I lost weight on Medifast about two years ago and then gained it back. I am restarting tomorrow. This time I decided to mix in a few Wonderslim foods that are very close to the nutritional content of the Medifast meals. Anyone have success doing this? I noticed there are multiple Wonderslim threads, but haven't gotten through them all yet.
demmerich1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:18 PM   #45  
Grandmaof2

S/C/G: 157/157/130

Height: 5' 4"

Hi everyone, you all are so helpful and supportive here! I just started with WS yesterday and find the food so far is quite good. I love shakes/puddings the most! I wasn't as fond of the snack bars that I got in the trial pack. I got mine from Diet Direct and they were very fast with shipping and freebies!
Time2Bfit4life is offline   Reply With Quote