Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 07-14-2012, 06:17 PM   #1  

Question WonderSlim (or MediFast) without the lean/green meal

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone does WonderSlim (or MediFast, but I'm more interested in WS) with just the WonderSlim (or MF) products and no lean/green meal? If so, how many products do you eat each day and do you also use a multivitamin? Also, how do you feel with just the meal replacements and no food?

Thanks!
heatherleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:16 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 329/307/150

Height: 5'5"

I've been wondering this too. I've been thinking about just doing slimfast meal replacement shakes for all meals and eat nothing else. I want to do this as long as I can (until I can't stand the shakes any longer) and then start calorie counting. No matter how hard I want to, I've been making bad food choices at the store. I'm tired of eating the wrong foods. I just can't seem to stop. If I can drink just shakes and get a good boost in weight loss...maybe I'll be able to go on from there.

Can I do this without hurting my health anymore than it already is. I hope someone will answer this. I don't know what else to do anymore.
justmary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:34 PM   #3  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

I'm not sure what's in Medifast products, but Slimfast shakes are not an acceptable full-time meal replacement. They are mostly sugar and will probably do a LOT more harm than good, both physically and psychologically. You'll do MUCH better, making fresh whole food choices and freezing them in portion controlled servings.
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:19 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

I have been on Wonderslim, this makes day 10. I wouldn't dream of giving up my lean and green....the food for Wonderslim is decent enough, but it helps to stick to the diet if something tastes real. Plus, it helps with protion control. In 10 days, I have lost over 13 pounds sticking to the diet 100% with no alterations. I'd say it works...if you do it right.
zoesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:02 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValRock View Post
I'm not sure what's in Medifast products, but Slimfast shakes are not an acceptable full-time meal replacement. They are mostly sugar and will probably do a LOT more harm than good, both physically and psychologically. You'll do MUCH better, making fresh whole food choices and freezing them in portion controlled servings.
I think that's why in those comedy skits they never address it as slimfast, but SlimSLOW. LOL
FattyFatFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:40 PM   #6  
Empress/Queen

Not advocating any product but just noting that Slimfast DOES have a low carb variety with 20g of protein. I like the vanilla and use it as a meal replacement sometimes, but usually as a snack.

I am not on Medifast or Wonderslim so can't answer the question. Sorry.
Amarantha2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 06:33 PM   #7  
A fat dude...for now.

S/C/G: 254/244/200

Height: 5'10"

I have been using Wonderslim for about two weeks, following the diet pretty closely. I have lost about 11 pounds or so in 13 days. It does work and I do eat the lean and green meals. I have gone without the lean and green a couple of times due to time constraints and it didn't kill me but I don't think I would want to live on the diet foods for too long a time.
Thasic is offline   Reply With Quote