Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 05-23-2012, 01:03 AM   #1  

Default WonderSlim: Check The Sales Before Ordering

Get creative when you order...

I caught the 2-week package on the sales page just now for $143 each... with the discount, buying two of them was cheaper than buying the 4-week package...

The 4-week package is $262.65 with the discount...

If you buy TWO 2-week packages by themselves, it's $257.40....

BUT it gets better... I was only about $13 away from the next discount tier, so I added a travel mug AND an extra box of Sloppy Joe to the cart to see what would hapen...

I wound up paying $257.97 for TWO 2-week packages, the travel mug and an extra box of Sloppy Joe... so it actually cost me only 57 cents for the mug and extra entree to bump up to the next discount level...

The 4-week package only has 31 breakfast supplements... the 2-week packages have 17 each so ordering two of them makes 34...

So, by ordering the way I did instead of getting the 4-week package, I actually saved $4.68 AND I get an extra bottle of vitamins, 3 more breakfast supplements, a travel mug, an extra shaker bottle for when I inevitably forget to put mine in the dishwasher AND an extra box of lunch entrees...

(I'll give the vitamins to my mom if I decide I like Wonderslim enough to order again.)

Last edited by Kayecee; 05-23-2012 at 01:06 AM.
Kayecee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 11:17 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 198/tracker/160

Height: 5'5.5"

Also, you can substitute whatever you want in the two week packages, so if you want different choices just let them know in the comment section.
Finny321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 11:57 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayecee View Post
So, by ordering the way I did instead of getting the 4-week package, I actually saved $4.68 AND I get an extra bottle of vitamins, 3 more breakfast supplements, a travel mug, an extra shaker bottle for when I inevitably forget to put mine in the dishwasher AND an extra box of lunch entrees... :carrot
Niiiiiice! YOU mam, are an innovator!
FattyFatFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 04:14 PM   #4  

I am doing that for my next order- thanks!!

Also if something is on sale for 20% off, I take all of those items out of my 2 or 4 week meals and replace it with non-sale items. Then I purchase the sale items separately so I see a huge discount. Last month the shakes were 20% off so I got a whole bunch of smoothies, spicy pasta, breakfast items and then ordered about 5 packages of shakes separate. Hope that makes sense.

So always look at "what is one sale" this week.
Travelnurse74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:59 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 192/192/150

Height: 5'4"

Default bars

I really like the Wonderslim bars - but they do not satisfy me. I ususally end up eating 2 instead of one.
TCinGA is offline   Reply With Quote