Nutrisystem

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: That's really good advice, I'm kind of having a few of those days, but overall I'm so impressed by how easy this program is. I love not having to think about anything.

Now, it's just me making myself be active. Why does that have to be so hard?
    i think something that would work for you is to find a FUN way to workout. Dancing, playing games, sports, anything that gets the body moving more than the usual. You don't have to be on a treadmill 3 hours a day, running up hills, pulling tires on a rope, running up and down staircases, etc. etc. Funny thing is, the people that do all that really don't progress much more doing it 2 hours than they would just doing it 1 hour.

Try dancing around when you would normally be sitting down. Park farther back at the parking lot and take that longer walk. Every little bit counts, just don't put too much emphasis on it at first and take your time. As you feel more comfortable in that, start challenging yourself slowly and eventually you might feel like hey! If I can do all this, I am gonna try pushing my limits, then BOOM!
  • Is there any way to do this yourself or something? I like the Nutrisystem frozen meals but I can't stand the "shelf-stable" ones.
  • I have the iPhone App and substitute Lean Cuisine for 2 meals per day. Love the diet plan and the App but not the NutriSystem food.
  • Quote: Is there any way to do this yourself using Lean Cuisine or something? I like the Nutrisystem frozen meals but I can't stand the "shelf-stable" ones.
    There's a whole plan that uses Lean Cuisine, Smart Ones, Healthy Choice and a few others. Google "I Love This Diet." The only good Nutrisystem is Nutrisystem Select because of the frozen meals, but you only get 1 a day. They should have one where all the meals are frozen.
  • Quote: Is there any way to do this yourself using Lean Cuisine or something? I like the Nutrisystem frozen meals but I can't stand the "shelf-stable" ones.
    I would look up The Simple Diet by Dr Anderson- heard it's really similar to NS. After you are at the website, check out the Foods to find out more info. HTH!
  • I had experience with Nutrisystem, use them in the past and had good results. However, I manage to gain most of the weight back after I stopped the program. That was many years ago. Some tips, I can give you while you're on the diet is absorb as much information as possible - that will lead to you slowly changing your mindset and eventually applying it to your own life. Portion Control is very important, also I believe Nutrisystem now give people Flex Days to practice on their own. Check out Nutrisystem Review: An In-Depth & Complete Breakdown a good comprehensive article that breaks down Nutrisystem. Overall, Nutrisystem is a much better diet now than what was when I was on - a lot more tools and a maintenance plan as well I believe.
  • You are definitely going to have some bad days where your faith in the product is questioned, and you will seem it's not working anymore.

• Is this a low carb diet?