Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 12:13 PM   #421  

S/C/G: 198/tracker/160

Height: 5'5.5"

For the cheesecake mixes, I add extra water and sugarfree cherry syrup to it to make cherry cheesecake shakes. Check your water measure too, I made the mistake of adding too much the first time, it only calls for 2 oz of water.

I didn't like the chocolate cake, so I make it into pancakes, and eat them with a drizzle of sugar free chocolate sauce.
Old 05-30-2012, 03:29 PM   #422  

Welcome nwgirlstuckinfl!

Finny... Did you use the full 8 oz of water to make the cheesecake shake? I really don't think I'm going to like the cheesecake as a cheesecake because of the texture.... just not dense enough... and I made sure I used 2 oz because I like thick cheesecake.... but a cheesecake shake might be plausible...

I'm going to make an order from Walden Farms... a lot of their products are 0 calories 0 carbs... I love the honey mustard dressing they have... they have a chocolate syrup that my friend swears by, but they don't have it in any local shops that I've seen.... I'm betting the chocolate syrup will be great on top of the chocolate cake....

And I am COMPLETELY enamored with the Chocomint shakes! <3
Old 05-30-2012, 04:20 PM   #423  
Wonderslim girl

S/C/G: 162/162/125

Height: 5'1

Thanks Kaycee! Well, I just got my order and a little disappointed. My free samples were lemonades (and both) packages were torn to bits. I couldn't believe it. All the product was wasted. I know it was free, but seriously, who package that stuff? Also, does anyone know if this product is exactly the same product as the new lifestyle diet? It is exactly the same packaging. I lost 15 lbs. two years ago on that program. Other than that, the other disappointing part with my order is all the bars are melted. You can feel it through the wrapper. Ugh.... Not sure if I will re-order, but I will atleast get through my two weeks of food. Anyway, continued blessings to you all on your weightloss'.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:27 PM   #424  
Wonderslim girl

Default Positive Thoughts. :)

On a sidenote: @ Kaycee: I love your quote at the end of your posts. I'm going to live by that today and be positive. I can live with the melted bars. I put them in the fridge. I will stay positive and hopefully I will get this weight off and stay on this program. Positive thoughts. Thanks everyone.
pS- DOES anyone know how I can get my profile pic to be on a thumbnail like all of your (posts)... I posted a profile pic, but it doesn't go to the thumbnail part. Maybe I have to be a member for awhile before it does?
Old 05-30-2012, 04:43 PM   #425  

nwgirlstuckinfl... call customer service... tell them about the melted bars and the torn packages... offer to email them pics... from what I've seen, they try to meet customer needs... with proof by pictures, they may offer to take care of it somehow... especially if they think they may lose a customer...

Last edited by Kayecee; 05-30-2012 at 04:44 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:51 PM   #426  

S/C/G: 198/tracker/160

Height: 5'5.5"

I use 4-5 oz of water, a couple of ice cubes, and about 2 tbs of sugarfree syrup to make the cheesecake shake.

And yes, I do believe it is the same product as New Lifestyle. You can also look at Nashua Nutrition and My Diet Shopz for similar products. Nashua has chocolate soy balls that are delicious for a chocolate snack fix!

Check to see if you are using the avatar or profile picture in the user control panel, you want the avatar for a picture by your posts.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:06 PM   #427  

nwgirlstuckinfl.... and my free sample was a drink mix too...

BTW the bars felt slightly soft to me as well... are you sure they melted? Maybe it's their regular texture?

Finny... thanks... I'll try the cheesecake as a shake tonight to see if it's any better...

Oh, and thanks for the Vegetarian Joe tips everyone! Finally got off my butt and made "taco salad" for lunch... I plopped it on shredded lettuce and topped it with a couple of tablespoons of salsa and sour cream... yummy!

Is it just me, or does your appetite shrink with this? I skip the bars all together and lay out 6 WS meals per day... I don't think I've been able to eat all 6 packs in one day though...

don't get me wrong... I don't follow the diet plan exactly.... I've used the WonderSlim to EASILY kept my calories around 1,200 and carbs less than 100 for most days, so I'm not freaking out my metabolism and making it think that I'm starving.... but I can tell ya that I've NEVER had a diet that has been as easy to keep within my target range.... not sure if my mindset is just right like it was after the divorce or if the WS is killing my appetite because of the protein and low carbs...

It's like most of my carb/sweet cravings have disappeared... I may or may not eat dessert at night now... before? I would have leaped over a river of crocodiles for a scoop of ice cream after dinner...
Old 05-30-2012, 05:08 PM   #428  
Wonderslim girl

Thank you Kaycee and finny321! this is a great forum! )))
Old 05-31-2012, 07:32 AM   #429  
Wonderslim girl

Default First morning on diet. Feeling positive.

Having my first breakfast on diet and the oatmeal is yummy! I will order more of those. I will be doing this diet like the Medifast 5 and 1 plan. It's easier for me and just takes the thinking of dieting out. It's just 5 meals and 1 lean and green. I did this same method with Newlifestyle diet and had lost fifteen pounds a few years back. This time, I'm determined to get to goal weight! Have a great day everyone.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:46 AM   #430  

I had the oatmeal this morning too... this time, I added a little extra water, 1/2 of a finely chopped small apple and an extra dash of cinnamon to it.... MUCH better....
Old 05-31-2012, 11:39 AM   #431  
Wonderslim girl

@ Kaycee: That is an awesome recommendation. I am going to do that tomorrow. I added a little cinnamon this morning, and it was great! Usually, by the time I eat breakfast, I am famished by lunch. I need to work hard to get the eating of every 2 1/2 hours part. My problem with my weight on me is it comes from not snacking, but just wrong eating choices and my sugar tooth. But, I am so surprised because I ate early in the morning 7 ish... and it's now 11:30 a.m. and I am still full. I am now not needing to, but trying to be good in eating at right times, eating the spicy pasta dish. Oh, yummers! It's soooo good. I added a little onion powder and paprika and cooked it over the stove. It's delish. I really love it and it's filling me up and taking me a long time to eat. NOw, I am thinking that maybe the NLSD (new lifestyle diet) and wonderslim are not exactly the same because I don't remember the food being this great on NLSD. Anyway, I am super happy and I know it's jut the first day, but I'm going be super positive and make this goal. Have a great day everyone!
Old 05-31-2012, 11:58 AM   #432  

Honestly? By the time night comes, I'm not really in the mood for the dessert... I started last Saturday, and I think I've had 1 of the chocolate cake and 1 of the cheesecake. (wasn't in the mood for a cheesecake shake last night, so I didn't try my 2nd package like I planned) I have also NOT been tempted by the bars. I've had 1. I love the shakes and I think they are keeping my sweet cravings in check.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:15 PM   #433  

*dances excitedly* I just made my T-Tapp order and I can't WAIT! Really bummed cuz it's gonna take 7-10 days to get here! I want it NOW!!!! *throws self on floor pouting*
Old 05-31-2012, 07:42 PM   #434  

Ok... so the fat free cream cheese was just sitting there in the fridge... it was staring a hole through me.... stalking, really... 30 calories, 2 carbs for 2 Tbsp... hmmmmm...

Soooo... I scooped out 2 T, whipped it really well in a small bowl, added my cheesecake mix and water, a touch of splenda.... whipped until it was smooth.... popped it in the fridge for a while... BAM! Cheesecake!

I think it will be fine with only 1 Tbsp next time... just a little too thick with the whole 2 Tbsp, but the consistency was much better than the loose, smooshy stuff I had last time...
Old 05-31-2012, 09:24 PM   #435  
Wonderslim girl

@ Kaycee: Ooooooh, that cheese cake sounds delich! I'll have to order some. What is T-tapp order? So, I'm excited for this journey and being in control with food. I've been in control many times, but wow is it easy to get out of control so this diet is what is going to work for me. First day so far as gone great. It's almost 9:30 p.m. and I still have one more WS product to use? I'm not hungry at all, but I don't want to eat really low calories and mess up my metabo, so I will proceed and probably eat a dessert. I feel really good. I was only hungry around 6:00 p.m. and ate my lean and green and felt great. If everyday is like this then there is no way I'm not reaching my goal this time. Yippee...................I've been scrolling these boards for awhile all the way from the first thread (back in 2010), where I read one of the gals at the time writing that she was just about to order her 12 week kit for 400 dollars. Wow, have their prices skyrocketed since then, lol. Anyway, feeling great. MY goal is to post at least once a day (hahahah, three times today because I was so excited), to keep me accountable to all of you out there. It's great to have this forum. From the begininning you can see everyone always supportive of each other. So, here's to this forum. On a sidenote: I've never been on 3 chicks on a diet, but wow they were formed in 1997 and looks like they never came into the technology age. lol. It's very archaic to get through searches, but hey no complaints as I am grateful that this forum is still around. Any hoot, goodnight all.
Closed Thread