Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2012, 04:14 PM   #31  
Losin' it

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by peyton0914 View Post
Hi everyone I'm so glad I found this thread for Wonderslim. I was hoping they had a website with forums like medifast does but this is nice to see. I ordered Wonderslim and it arrives on Tuesday I can't wait to start. I read a ton of reviews and decided to do WS instead of Medifast because of cost and taste. I've done Medifast and I don't like most of the products and I was always hungry. I have 110lbs to lose and I want to lose 60 of those by he end of August when we are going to Disney I refuse to be this fat for Disney and I need all the support I can get.
What do you find works best with wonderslim? I can't drink just shakes I need food so I ordered shakes, puddings, pretzels, chips and the entrees like cheesy mack and a few others. Just wondering what you all have on a tpical day and how you have made this program work best for you? Advice and support is much appreciated!!!

Melissa from NJ
Welcome Melissa! From what I've read in past threads and how supportive these guys are, you've found a great group to stick with through your journey. I myself am just 6 days in now. :-) So far my typical day looks a lil like this: wake up about 6:45a, have my morning apples n cinnamon oatmeal and a mocha shake with instant coffe and unsweetened almond milk; morning snack around 9:30 and will be another shake made with unsweetened almond milk, lunch a lil after 12 and I have been eating the spicy mac n cheese every day because i love it that much..and have a snack bar with it, afternoon snack around 3:30 which is another shake with unsweetened almond milk, then dinner between 5:30-6:30 which will be something like a ceassar salad or some shrimp and veggies. then cheesacake around 8.

It's completely do-able!

Quote:
Originally Posted by REKP View Post
I was whining to my husband about my 2 pound loss this week. He is my voice of reason. He said "You're doing all you can co. All that's left is patience." I have a problem being patient when I want more results and I want them faster. Oh well...quiting is not an option, so guess I'm going to have to work on my impatient self.
2 lbs a week is fabulous! Don't let that get you down!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChattieOne View Post
So, I went to Weight Watchers today to weigh in ... This (remember) is my first week on WS ... and I feel SO MUCH lighter, and my clothes fit SO MUCH BETTER ... so, you can understand my surprise when they told me I was down 3.4LBS ... I assumed it was at least 5! Anyway, I am happy and am aiming for another 3 or more next week.

Last Monday I had that "4 large homemade chocolate chip cookie" fiasco .. but other than that (oh, and an extra 3 oz banana the other day), I've been 100% OP - weighing my portions at dinner and everything.

My husband said my face looks thinner ... which was sweet & encouraging, although I'm actually aiming for parts a little lower than the face to thin out (lol). Sigh!! :/ I guess the part that bothers me is that they say they first week you usually lose more than you will each consecutive week ... so I was hoping for a larger loss. Ok - enough of me whining.
It's gotta feel good when other people notice you are losing :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shero View Post
One last thing. My treadmilling has been going great. I have increased my distance in the last week. Excitement!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedofsound View Post
I'm doing the New Lifestyle Plan using the Wonderslim products. I'll often times add a can of diced Tomatoes to several of the entrees in order to beef up the volume. It turns them more into a soup or stew, but I cook it down to make it nice and thick/chunky. Throw some rotel into the spicy chili and it will more than double the volume while adding only 65 calories. Its extra spicy though and will clean your sinus! The Tomatoes are part of your lean and green for the day and they are allowed. One thing I am thinking about doing is adding a can of tuna fish to the spicy mac and cheese. I like tuna helper and this might be a good substitution technique to stretch the volume out. On the New Lifestyle Plan you can have 8oz of lean meat a day. I've been on this for less than 2 weeks, so I'm sure I will stumble across some inventive ways to stay on plan and doctor up the meals at the same time. Let me know if you come across any!
Sounds like you are doing great! Just a word of caution - while I'm no expert on this plan by any means, nor have I been on it long...I've read tons of posts and threads on various forum sites where people get stuck into a plateau with not losing when they try to hard to pick different aspects of different plans to suit their needs/wants. If it's working for you that's fantastic! :-) It's easier to get too many calories or carbs or what have you when you are mixing and matching plans.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:51 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 265/254/150

Height: 5'5

If any of you are interested in some clothing there are new posts on the clothing exchange.

I am worried about my yorkie Teena-she is not doing well. Looks like her heart is beating fast. She is acting strange also. She is 13 years old so who knows what is going on. If she isnt doing better in the am looks like a visit to the vet.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:49 AM   #33  

Wink

Quote:
Speed: What a great idea to add tuna to the spicy mac and cheese. I usually fix a box (7 portions) at once, on the stovetop to have them ready for the week without having the infernal boil over in the microwave when I fix them one at a time.
Melissa: I think you can lose 60 pounds by mid August. Think of all the fun at Disney in your new size!
Toy and Shero: I said a prayer for both of you and your families this morning.
Toy: I'm going to try to implement your plan to weigh only once a month. I was seriously disappointed in my loss this week and the amount I still have ahead of me to lose. I've put the bathroom scale away, hopefully only to be seen the first of every month. Wish me luck fighting the pull to drag them back out and "check" to see if I've lost.
I like the idea of weighing once a month, it is difficult for me not to look at the scale but I think monthly would prove to be rewarding. I have to get weekly down first! LOL . MY order will be here tomorrow after work woohoo I get to start on Wednesday yay!
Old 02-13-2012, 08:51 AM   #34  

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsModelSara View Post
Welcome Melissa! From what I've read in past threads and how supportive these guys are, you've found a great group to stick with through your journey. I myself am just 6 days in now. :-) So far my typical day looks a lil like this: wake up about 6:45a, have my morning apples n cinnamon oatmeal and a mocha shake with instant coffe and unsweetened almond milk; morning snack around 9:30 and will be another shake made with unsweetened almond milk, lunch a lil after 12 and I have been eating the spicy mac n cheese every day because i love it that much..and have a snack bar with it, afternoon snack around 3:30 which is another shake with unsweetened almond milk, then dinner between 5:30-6:30 which will be something like a ceassar salad or some shrimp and veggies. then cheesacake around 8.

It's completely do-able!

2 lbs a week is fabulous! Don't let that get you down!!!

It's gotta feel good when other people notice you are losing :-)

Congrats!!

Sounds like you are doing great! Just a word of caution - while I'm no expert on this plan by any means, nor have I been on it long...I've read tons of posts and threads on various forum sites where people get stuck into a plateau with not losing when they try to hard to pick different aspects of different plans to suit their needs/wants. If it's working for you that's fantastic! :-) It's easier to get too many calories or carbs or what have you when you are mixing and matching plans.

Awesome and sounds delicious!!! Can't wait to hear what you lost the first week!!!!
Old 02-13-2012, 09:16 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 274/272/185 end of week 1, 266

Height: 5'9

totally bad weekend. off plan entirely. Booooo. I feel so gross too, the carbs and fat were soooo not worth it. I feel sluggish and kinda crampy. ANYHOW- back on plan today. I think I will do straight shakes for a dayor 2, just to get my system in check again, then go back to my oatmeal, and spicy pasta, and dbl choc cakes hope you all are doing good. week 1 even after cheat of weekend down 6 pounds....
Old 02-13-2012, 10:17 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 326/186/163

Height: 67 in

Good Morning everyone:
Sara: The New Lifestyle diet products and Wonderslim products are the same. Only different packaging. I have been doing the same thing as speed and following the new lifestyle diet plan using a combination of new lifestyle and Wonderslim products. Carb, fat, protein grams and calories are pretty much the same for both when totaled.
Now is the time: Your weight loss is wonderful. Glad to see you back on plan.
Melissa: Looking forward to you starting the program, and your posts of success! I'm still avoiding the scale, so guess that would be a "non scale victory: right?
Hope everyone has a great, on plan, day.
Old 02-13-2012, 01:09 PM   #37  
Losin' it

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6"

Happy Monday everyone!!! Y'all shoulda seen how fast I got out of bed and ran down the stairs this morning after using the RR to weigh myself this morning....quite a comical site! And the results are I am down 5.8 lbs for the first week (and my bf is down to 40%...I started at 42%)! I'd say that's VERY successful thus far considering I've eaten out 4 days this week too ;-). So I know I coulda done better since the foods I ate were very healthy, all the added salt and such in it probably didn't let me lose as much. But I'm very proud since I am looking for a lifestyle change as well. Not just dropping weight real fast and then not knowing how to handle myself around real food again. :-D It's just not practical for me to force myself to make food at home for EVERY meal....my schedule is far too hectic.

How is everyone else doing with their battle against the scale?

Quote:
Good Morning everyone:
Sara: The New Lifestyle diet products and Wonderslim products are the same. Only different packaging. I have been doing the same thing as speed and following the new lifestyle diet plan using a combination of new lifestyle and Wonderslim products. Carb, fat, protein grams and calories are pretty much the same for both when totaled.
Now is the time: Your weight loss is wonderful. Glad to see you back on plan.
Melissa: Looking forward to you starting the program, and your posts of success! I'm still avoiding the scale, so guess that would be a "non scale victory: right?
Hope everyone has a great, on plan, day.
Awesome, thanks for the clarification! Now it makes much more sense. :-)
Old 02-13-2012, 03:42 PM   #38  

Default Congratulations!

Sara:
Congratulations on the loss! That's great. Doing a happy dance for you :-)
Old 02-13-2012, 06:03 PM   #39  

Congrats Sarah that's a great start how exciting!!!!!

I told myself my daughter and I will enjoy a nice valentine dinner tomorrow night since I don't get my foods until tomorrow night after work and then Right on plan Wednesday yay!!!!
Old 02-13-2012, 07:04 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 265/254/150

Height: 5'5

Congrats Sara.

My yorkie is still sick. I dont know if I should take her to the vet or just see how time goes. Teena is 13 so who knows what is really going on. She went to be groomed on Friday and was good until yesterday. Had the twins (grandchildren) on Saturday. Not sure what is going on but she won't eat today. She did this the last time she was groomed but had a flea dip and a seizure afterwards. So this time I told them no flea dip this time. I guess if she is not better by Wednesday it will be a visit to the vet. I'm not ready to let her go and I know she is getting old. Should take her temp but yuk.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:31 PM   #41  
TOY

Shero, so sorry to hear your Yorkie isn't well. She hasn't been eating those treats made in China, has she? I've heard of quite a few dogs that have had problems from treats made there. Ours will only eat "real" mini carrots as her treat...I'm as serious as a heart attack. I have tried so many different treats over the years but she does not like them. She loves her carrots though!

Sounds like everyone is doing well. We're still in the midst of a potentially major health crisis here so everything is a bit out of kilter.

That's also why this has to be shorter than usual.

I did want to drop by for a second while I could. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you tomorrow!
Old 02-14-2012, 01:38 PM   #42  

Question

Shero sorry about your puppy I hope things get better soon.

I wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Valentines Day as well and I also need some help!!

Ok I got my order today when I went home on my lunch break. I was surprised not to find anything from the company telling me exactly how to eat my foods each day that was disappointing.
I don't know how many shakes or drinks to have with my entrees. I didn't get bars I'm not a bar person I got light entrees shakes, hot drinks and pasta entrees oh and I got pretzels, chips and the dessert puddings. PLEASE HELP!!!

Last edited by peyton0914; 02-14-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:21 PM   #43  
1 fat guy on a diet

S/C/G: 260/ticker/190

Height: 6'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by peyton0914 View Post
Shero sorry about your puppy I hope things get better soon.

I wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Valentines Day as well and I also need some help!!

Ok I got my order today when I went home on my lunch break. I was surprised not to find anything from the company telling me exactly how to eat my foods each day that was disappointing.
I don't know how many shakes or drinks to have with my entrees. I didn't get bars I'm not a bar person I got light entrees shakes, hot drinks and pasta entrees oh and I got pretzels, chips and the dessert puddings. PLEASE HELP!!!
Well, which plan are you going to use? Wonderslim plan is on the dietdirect website and the New Lifestyle Diet plan is on their website
Old 02-14-2012, 04:16 PM   #44  

I'm doing Wonderslim.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:07 PM   #45  

Default wonderslim plan

Melissa: Hope you've found your info by now, but if not, go to the diet direct site. On the left is Wonderslim in blue, hover and the diet plan is like the second listing on the drop down menu. I know you're going to do great on this diet!
Keep us posted and if you have any questions ask...probably not much that someone hasn't gone through before.
Speed: Just noticed your loss on your ticker. Way to go to lose in spite of the concert and meals out.
Sheri: Hope your dog is feeling better. Our cat got sick on December 23, apparently at the moment our vets office closed for the holiday. It wasn't an emergency, he was just coughing and not eating, but I was actually worried about him. About the moment the vets office reopened he recovered :-)
Hope everyone is having a good Valentines Day. We went out for Chinese, I had a lettuce salad with grilled shrimp. It was so good.
Toy: I ordered my peanut butter spread from walden farms last week. 0 everything. Delivered today and I've already tried it on a muffin I made from the hotcake mix. Yummy!!! I've been in peanut butter withdrawal :-)
Closed Thread