3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc

Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Wonderslim #7

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 10:26 AM   #511

Another WS vs IP. IP seems to have restrictions on foods.....does WS? Or can you just eat whatever packets you want? I couldn't seem to find that info on the website.

Old 08-27-2012, 10:45 PM   #512

S/C/G: 265/254/150

Height: 5'5

I started back on WS today. I do eat a somewhat normal supper. Had a smoothie this am. Nutra system broccoli w/noodle stuff comes prepacked so it is an excellent lunch. Big lots has Nutra system items. It's basically the same. I had a Kashi bar which wasn't very high in protein but not in fat either. The key to today is that I left that stupid candy alone in the office.

I will start counting calories on my Lose It again.... Full force on 9/1/12-I will weigh in then and start from that weight.

The fact that I have started is awesome....... Looking forward to getting to know the people on here now because there are very few from when i started last winter. That is sad. Sally Pineapple is about the only one left.

One calorie at a time!

Sheri

My ticker is my 6 month goal
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.