3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc

Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Wonderslim #7

Old 06-11-2012, 08:25 PM  

Hi, today was my first day on the diet. Feeling withdrawal and fatigue right now bc of adopting this new diet, stress at work, and recently breaking up w my boyfriend. Still, I am moving forward. I enjoyed the food. I still have a dessert left, but so far I had: yogurt, berry cereal and strawberries (yum yum), dark chocolate pudding (pretty good), lean and green w ground round rotel, bell pepper, pasta (tasty), chocomint pudding (not bad), chocolate shake mixed w a teaspoon of instant coffee (super yum), peanut butter crisp (soo good cold from the frig), and spicy pasta. All that, and I still have dessert to eat. Wow, this is so much better than medifast. I am starting at 185.5, and I would like to get to 110. I have not been there since high school though. Right now, my mini-goal is to see a 15-20 lb loss by August 4, which is when I go on my vacation. I am also working on journaling faithfully and finding true joy in activities other than eating. I know it will be quite a journey. Good luck, everyone, and thank you so much for this forum. I will do my best to log in daily.
Old 06-13-2012, 06:25 PM  

Where are all the wonderslimmers? I am sad that I am the only one posting right now, but I have lost 4 lbs in the last three days:-)
Old 06-13-2012, 07:11 PM  

S/C/G: 198/tracker/160

Height: 5'5.5"

I'm still here, but I just started a new job! I went off plan while I was starting the new job, I'm back on plan and down another pound though!

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.” Gandalf

"I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them." Jane Austen
Old 06-15-2012, 10:02 AM  

Glad to see someone else on board! I have been on program since Monday with one meal where I decided to go off plan for my roommate's birthday. I discovered that I actually liked eating on program BETTER than eating off program! Still can't believe it.
Old 06-15-2012, 07:32 PM  

I have been on this diet for 12 days now and have lost 7 pounds! AynMarie, I am thinking about going off the diet for Father's day just for dinner but I am afraid I might gain my weight back. I am doing so good. Have any of you ever when off the diet for one meal and saw any setbacks? So any of you think it will be ok?
Old 06-16-2012, 01:52 AM  

S/C/G: 304/207.2/150

Height: 5'5

I've been WS for almost 3 months and on the occasion that I'm not totally on plan I try to make good choices. When my sodium or carb intake is high I know it. Carbs are not my friend I am so aware of that now.

Mini Goals: 275lbs 5/14/12 249lbs 8/6/12 224lbs 12/17/12 204/199lbs

One for every ten pounds lost.
Old 06-16-2012, 01:16 PM  

S/C/G: 198/tracker/160

Height: 5'5.5"

I went off for a week while on vacation, and again, the first week I returned to work. Weight loss stalled each time, but I didn't really gain much, a pound or two? I did make reasonable choices, I just did not keep the carbs low and protein high. I did feel hungry a lot without the protein to curb my appetite.

I can say, for me, it is hard to go back on plan and stay on plan. I've struggled a bit the last week. I'm not sure if it is due to my profession though, I'm a CNA and it is a physical job.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.” Gandalf

"I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them." Jane Austen

Last edited by Finny321 : 06-16-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Old 06-16-2012, 05:28 PM  

I've been super busy traveling and have not had much free time to check the boards, as the only way I can get on the internet from a non-public area is from my phone, which is HIGHLY restricted and they monitor all the outgoing data. Very secretive gov. work to a point where sometimes I wonder if it's even worth it, lol. I often think to myself... it's not this serious, geez, I've worked here for years, until one person was caught trying to send information to her email along with photos, etc. Not sure what happened to her but I think she's facing like 10 years minimum and fines. In short, I rather just wait until I'm back in regular civilization, lol. But if you don't see me post in very long intervals... know that has something to do with it.
Old 06-21-2012, 07:35 PM  

Hello everyone!!! I haven't been on here in a few months but I'm BACK!!! This time for good, I didn't follow the plan right the first time and ended up gaining weight since February. I'm not happy about it but I have my WS order here today and I took it all out. I need help and ideas on what you all eat throughout the day, how you space out your meals and what seems to work? I have the bars, lite entrees, shakes, some kind of protein chips and then the mac and cheeses and oatmeals.....I don't want to eat too much or too little but I can't just do shakes and I'm not a pudding person but I will do at least one or two shakes a day. please help!!! I need to lose major major weight!!! XOXO!!!

Lives in NJ
Wonderslim Program
First Goal: 30lbs by end of August
2nd Goal 60 lbs by my birthday October 28
3rd Goal 100lbs by March 2013
Final Goal : goal weight 2013
Old 07-16-2012, 09:26 AM  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

Hi. New here....

Been lurking and following this forum for a while, trying to figure out if I wanted to make the plunge or not, mostly trying to figure out if I could go from food to diet food. Where as I have been counting calories/carbs/fats and have been exercising, my progress has been rather sluggish...I only lost one pound in five months. At the encouraging of my most loving husband and hours of reading this forum and doing my own back ground research, I finally placed my first order to Wonderslim. It should be here this week. I am apprehensive. I am worried I will fail. But mostly, I have hope. I don't know how I let things get so far, so bad. I used to be a perfect image of health. Then one day, I woke up and realized I had gained over 100 pounds. I don't know how long it took. I ignored it for a while. Made comments about bloating when my clothes wouldn't fit. Moved from jeans to elastic pants so I wouldn't feel so bad about it. But I did. And I do. Here's hoping this new direction will help get me back on my feet. I need to get my life back on track. I must get it back on track. And I am commited to do such.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:33 AM  

S/C/G: 357/see ticker/235

Height: 5' 10"

I am still here also, but been busy with work, surgery and running to my boyfriends which is in the next town over. Money has been keeping me from being 100% but am working with some of the products. Been yo-yoing between the same 5 pounds for a couple of weeks and ready to break it,

November Weight Loss Challenge
Old 07-16-2012, 12:44 PM  

S/C/G: 304/207.2/150

Height: 5'5

Still hanging in there I've been using WS for 4 months and I'm down 48lbs. Trying to get back 100% on plan. The summer has been a little difficult but I will get there.

Mini Goals: 275lbs 5/14/12 249lbs 8/6/12 224lbs 12/17/12 204/199lbs

One for every ten pounds lost.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:26 PM  

Quote:
Still hanging in there I've been using WS for 4 months and I'm down 48lbs. Trying to get back 100% on plan. The summer has been a little difficult but I will get there.
See...this is the sort of stuff I need to hear! 48 pounds in 4 months is a lot better than my 1 pound in 5 months after counting every little thing. That is simply awesome of you!!!
Old 07-23-2012, 12:51 PM  

Just because I want to share, because I need to share on some level..this morning, I stepped on the scale out of curiosity and discovered that since 4:30 Friday morning, I have lost 6.1 pounds using Wonderslim. OH HAPPY DAY!
Old 07-27-2012, 09:29 AM  

WOOHOO!!!! My first official weigh in was this morning. I lost 9.6 pounds my first week using Wonderslim. Just had to share

Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.