Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 11:03 AM   #1  
TOY

Default Wonderslim #6

Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes by starting the new thread. I just didn't want someone new to see the old thread closed and think we had all gone AWOL.

I'll be back later to post.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:17 PM   #2  
LPN

Hi everyone, I'm new here Having trouble losing weight - I love good food and seem to lack any will power to keep from giving in! I'm hoping wonderslim is my answer and look forward to getting to know everyone for support! How is everyone doing on the diet? I'm hoping to start tomorrow and stop falling off the wagon for good! I weigh 198 and would like to get back down to my comfortable weight of 150.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:04 PM   #3  
TOY

Welcome, LPN! I'm pretty new myself. Today was my 6th day on WonderSlim and I'm pleased to share that I haven't veered away from the plan one iota in these 6 days! Wow...this may be a first for me...at least a first in the last 15 years or so.

I'm finding this program an easy one to do and I hope you find the same.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:29 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 178/175/138

Height: 5'6"

Thank you for starting the new thread, TOY! And welcome, LPN!! I am glad we have a forum dedicated to Wonderslim devotees :-) I just ate my veggie omelet and I am drinking my first shake of the morning (chocolate cream mixed with coffee!). This is definitely a hard time of the year to begin and stay committed to a diet, but you have to start somewhere and make small changes along the way! I am always curious to know what snacks and "extras" from Diet Direct's website are worth the money, I've been doing the plan about 3 weeks now, and I've tried a lot of it! Back to work now, but hope to see some more posts on here this week!
Old 12-07-2011, 09:55 PM   #5  
TOY

I'm glad you mentioned the omelet. I bought a box of those in my last order which came yesterday and had totally forgotten. (Obviously, I didn't unpack the whole box yet.)

I have Christmas presents and decorations strewn about so I just barely opened the box and grabbed the chips that I had ordered after my previous samples. I really like them for the crunch and curiously the texture (or something...haven't decided but I don't think it's the actual taste) remind me of pork rinds. I don't necessarily like pork rinds but there's that bit of extra toughness (for lack of a better word) that makes them last longer in my bag than chips. I think that's why I like the WS chips. Maybe I could have simplified this whole paragraph by saying they remind me of a cross between a chip and a cracker.

Anyway, I just had to have more so I sent another order of various stuff and of course, added items to get the free shipping. The original reason for the second order though was for the chips. I didn't think I could wait until I needed shakes and bars to wait on the crunchies.

It is hard to go on a diet this time of year but I'm calling it my bonus time. Just think we'll have a jumpstart on all the dieters who begin in January! I'm hoping my doctor gives me clearance to start some type of exercise so I can ease into it, too, before January. I've just had too many false starts with Januarys that I'm hoping starting in December will break the tradition.
Old 12-10-2011, 11:39 AM   #6  

Default Preparing to start

Hello!
I will be starting Wonderslim soon. My box is supposed to arrive Monday, so I will start Tuesday. I am excited to start, and a little nervous too, as I am not exactly known for my will power when it comes to food.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:30 PM   #7  
TOY

Last Binge, love your name...LOL

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with these WS products if you've been on other plans before. It may just be me and my "better" mindset and attitude this time but I really think these products are tastier than plans I have done before.

This is my 10th day today and I have not cheated! If you only knew me, you'd realize what a major accomplishment that really is! There have been times when I haven't even made it past the first day...seriously.

This time I am convinced I can make it. I'm 59 years old and lose so much slower now. I wish I'd had this much determination when I was younger but alas, that's water under the bridge.

Good luck for a great start on Tuesday and please stop by in to share your progress. I'm not going to weigh until I've been on this a month (got my doctor's permission this week which I was relieved to get since I suspected he'd nix) so I have no idea yet how well I'm doing. My weight changes so much with fluid retention that I find even weighing once a week can derail me. So this time I'm trying to avoid the "enemy" until one month out. Not sure I can make that goal a reality but I'm going to try to because I think it will work better for me.

Have a good weekend and get that "last binge" out of the way...LOL
Old 12-19-2011, 12:22 PM   #8  
TOY

Just checking in just in case anyone is checking to see if this thread is active.

Today begins the 19th day of my program. Evidently all the planets aligned and I put on my big girl panties and dealt with it before I started because even as shocked as I am to say this...I have not cheated nor even been tempted!

I know...it's almost scary because it's so unlike me!

Anyway, all is well and I'm still planning to wait until one month has passed before I weigh. I will check back in off and on but it does get "lonely" just chatting with myself. I can do that just as well offline and it's much quicker to talk in my head...LOL

I just know that in times past I have gone back to a thread to see someone's progress only to never hear the next chapter in their journey. I dodn't want to leave that same impression.

I'll try to at least stop by each week...sooner if someone posts...and comment. I have subscribed to both threads where I post so I know when it's active.

Merry Christmas in case I don't get back again before the holiday!
Old 12-19-2011, 12:46 PM   #9  
Nutrisystem

S/C/G: 191/191/140

Height: 5'5 1/2"

I'm here Toy, so glad you are doing so well. I am ordering my package next week and am so looking forward to getting this 40 odd pounds off. I need to for health and just for me. We are moving to Florida in the spring and God knows how nice all the ladies look out there. All kidding a side, I want to feel good for me, and I am tired of all the diet traps out there that we both have tried. No resolutions, just finally do it!
Merry Christmas...Happy Holidays,

Melanie
Old 12-22-2011, 12:29 AM   #10  
TOY

Melanie (I think I used Melsie on the other post), I'm glad you're around to chat with and I know you're excited to get started on the program.

I've really been surprised at how easy it is to follow. Today marks the end of my third week and what is interesting is that I sometimes realize at the end of the day that I haven't hit my calorie range and have to grab a pack of the protein chips. It's probably a good thing though and I grab them over a dessert because they help me drink even more water.

Good luck as you begin. Stay in touch when you can...

Merry Christmas!
Old 01-01-2012, 01:32 AM   #11  
TOY

Reporting in as I promised.

The clock struck midnight and I got to weigh.

The last time I weighed was December 1. I have been on WonderSlim for exactly one month and have lost...

19 pounds!

To say I am pumped with excitement is like saying water is wet. I have a feeling it's not going to be the fireworks in the neighborhood keeping me awake tonight.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:16 PM   #12  

Fantastic! I'm starting the program tomorrow morning and am excited. Would love to have a loss like yours.

Jill in CO
Old 01-01-2012, 10:23 PM   #13  
TOY

Jill, I have a tremendous amount to lose and had "hoped" for 10 pounds in the first month because I am 59 years old. I don't lose as easily as I did when I was younger. Plus, I haven't been able to do any exercising due to some health issues but I'm planning to start a water therapy type exercise place this coming week.

I know it isn't the solution for most people but I think my decision to wait one month to weigh really helped me stick to it. I've always tended to slack off if I'm doing good or have a pity party with food if I'm not successful. I have come to the conclusion that the scale is one of my worst enemies in a weight loss program!

I stayed within my target calories today but had to have the traditional New Year's Day meal of hog jowl, cabbage, and black-eyed peas. Tomorrow I'll be back to the regular lean and green.

Good luck as you begin. Hope to see you again on the board!
Old 01-01-2012, 10:35 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 265/254/150

Height: 5'5

Default My plan also

Good Evening all-I have started wonderslim today. Hoping to get a jumpstart.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:39 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 265/254/150

Height: 5'5

Good Job-are you just doing wonderslim or are you also eating something.
Closed Thread