Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 12-05-2011, 07:16 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 155/ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Default success on Nutrisystem? Suggestions?

I would like to know what kind of success othes have had on Nutrisystem. We will be staring to ty for baby #2 in February and I would like to lose 10-15lbs before I get pregnnt again. I am 5'3" and currently weigh 139lbs. I am JUST into the healthy BMI range, but would like to be comfortably in it before I start gaining pregnancy weight. I started my 1st pregnancy 10lbs heavier thn I am now and gained too much weight, which has been slo coming off. I have been doing WW but it has taken since the beginning of summer to lose 20lbs. I don't have another 6 months to take off the last 10-15.
Right now I could sign up for the Nutrisystem Flex plan for $199 a month w/ free delivery if I buy at least 2 monhs. I just want to see what kind of results people have had with it. Or, is there another program out there that is similarly priced?
rachele75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:09 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

You might have results with Nutrisystem but it is expensive and the food is not very good. I have tried it. I have had much better success calorie counting and it is FREE !
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 05:03 PM   #3  

Nutrisystem is great if you can afford it, but I'd suggest using any program as a starter to get you on the right track, then slowly remove yourself from the program and do everything on your own. Program in general are best for people whom don't have time to cook and count calories. If you have the time to do all this, then you don't need any of the programs.
FattyFatFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 03:25 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 230/222/150

Height: 5'7

I tried it for a month and still felt hungry after the meals, they were packaged so small and has lots of sodium. on top of being pricey you had to go out and buy additions like veggies , fruits and dairy.
FloridaGirl27 is offline   Reply With Quote