Things I've Learned About Shakes...

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • bliss - I have the PB2 powder too - it's pretty good in shakes and not too shabby on a slice of diet whole wheat bread or a cracker either!! Amazing how it's REAL PB but none of the bad stuff!

I'm not crazy about hazelnut - but may have to try your concoction, sounds yummy! For some reason my White chocolate flavor tastes like alcohol...not sure about that - do you have that flavor??
  • I LOVE PB2 powdered peanut butter in my Shakeologies. Its not to dr it up, but just for variety and additional nutrients.
  • "Soaking" the shakes makes them rich and creamy too. I just mix the water and powder in the blender and put it in the fridge for an hour. Then I re-blend with a handful of ice. VERY thick and creamy!
  • "Soaking" rocks my MF shake world!
    Quote: "Soaking" the shakes makes them rich and creamy too. I just mix the water and powder in the blender and put it in the fridge for an hour. Then I re-blend with a handful of ice. VERY thick and creamy!
    ^^ THIS! ^^

Tried it today and it was sooo good, even with a plain Jane vanilla shake. It tasted like coconut. Yummmm!