Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 04-23-2011, 08:05 AM   #16  
Miraculous Amus Babus ;)

S/C/G: 271/217/140

I have been on both programs for some time, done Jenny for longer than Nutrisystem because I liked it better. I liked Jenny's support and food better than Nutrisystem. I found Nutrisystem food not as tasty and the online bulletin boards not very friendly, but my reason for quitting NS was the food. I lost quite a bit with JC but put it back on after quitting, my fault though that I didn't go onto another weight loss program, didn't use the tools that they gave me, or I should have stayed through maintenance. I am reconsidering doing JC again.
seabiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 09:08 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

I have done both, in fact I actually worked at Jenny Craig. I find Nutrisystem food to be mediocre at best, Jenny's food is much better but it is expensive. I made the decision some time ago that I would no longer pay someone to tell me what to eat and I switched to calorie couning and it has worked well for me.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:32 AM   #18  

It's more of a trial and error thing with these, due to differences in how each person will like the food. Comparing them is like comparing different flavors of the same thing, but the cost is a huge factor. One thing that will make the food better is to understand that your goal is not to get great food.. it's to lose weight. You have to sacrifice in order to gain... well lose (weight that is).
FattyFatFat is offline   Reply With Quote