Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 02-06-2011, 07:07 PM   #1  

Default Allie and Low Carb Atkins

Ok I've lost 15lbs in 3 weeks. I dont over indulge on the high fat of Atkins. But i take an Alli pill 3 times a day, 1 pill with each low carb high fat meal. I have had no side effects. I've taken two pills as suggested by someone cuz I thought it wasnt working. I got horrible gas and tummy pain for a few hours. Wont do that again.

Other than that. I can see the fat passing in my stools. I do walk 3x a week. My calorie intake is probably around 1800 but I'm not counting really. I eat lots of protein, nuts, seeds, a few pieces of cheese, salad but watch the carbs with certain veggies. I use real butter and olive oil. I'm not as hungry. I dont know if thats an Alli side effect. I did the two week induction of no fruit just some avocado. I do have some grapefruit and berries, and carrots. But very little.

I feel great. I'm more REGULAR than I have ever been. Even not on Alli just Atkins alone. I think the Alli is helping. But you can probably achieve the same on just low carb alone. I have more energey. My blood pressure is normal. My sodium is down too. I do miss some sweets. I had a bit of Dark chocolate today but just a bite size. It really is moderation.
amybella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 07:09 PM   #2  

oh..I almost forgot..take a multivitamin..and i take fish oil and extra vitamin E and calcium.
amybella is offline   Reply With Quote